Want to buy the Best 140mm Radiator Fan in the market? You landed in the right place. Our goal is to provide you with helpful information that simplifies your buying decision. We strive for accurate and honest opinions and analysis of the products we review at TCOL. Our research has proven trustworthy and reliable, while our experts provide in-depth analysis of each product we test before writing an objective review. Please check the list of our suggested Best 140mm Radiator Fan to find the suitable one for your need.
Comparison Chart for Best 140mm Radiator Fan
We found 39517 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the 140mm Radiator Fan and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
|1||Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT||9.8||Check Price Now|
|2||NZXT AER P - RF-AP140-FP - 140mm - Winglet Designed Fan Blades - Fluid Dynamic Bearings - PWM Static Pressure Fans - Gaming Computer Fan||9.8||Check Price Now|
|3||Thermaltake TOUGHFAN 14 Black PWM 500~2000rpm-controlled high Static Pressure 140mm Circular Radiator Fan with with Anti-Vibration Mounting System Cooling||9.6||Check Price Now|
|4||NZXT Kraken Z63 280mm - RL-KRZ63-01 - AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - Customizable LCD Display - Improved Pump - Powered by CAM V4 - RGB Connector - AER P 140mm Radiator Fans (2 Included)||9.4||Check Price Now|
|5||Noctua NF-P14s redux-1200 PWM||9.4||Check Price Now|
|6||AORUS RGB AIO Liquid Cooler 280||9.2||Check Price Now|
|7||Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM||9||Check Price Now|
|8||Phanteks 140mm, PWM||8.8||Check Price Now|
|9||Corsair QL Series, Ql140 RGB||8.8||Check Price Now|
|10||NZXT Kraken X63 280mm - RL-KRX63-01 - AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - Rotating Infinity Mirror Design - Improved Pump - Powered by CAM V4 - RGB Connector - AER P 140mm Radiator Fans (2 Included)||8.2||Check Price Now|
1. Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT
- Two 140mm Corsair ML series magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance.
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning customizable lighting effects to match your build.
- Experience incredible cooling performance with each Fan running from 400 to 2 400 RPM while in operation.
- Zero RPM cooling profiles In Corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures eliminating fan noise.
- Corsair iCUE software allows you to control and synchronize your cooler’s RGB lighting with all iCUE compatible devices monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust fan and pump speeds All from a single intuitive interface.
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1200, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 and AMD AM2, AM3, AM4, FM1, FM2, sTR4, sTRX4.
- Compatible with the new Intel LGA1700 with purchase of CW-8960091 spare part
2. NZXT AER P – RF-AP140-FP – 140mm – Winglet Designed Fan Blades – Fluid Dynamic Bearings – PWM Static Pressure Fans – Gaming Computer Fan
- DESIGNED FOR CASES: Optimized for maximized case airflow of up to 93.
- FLUID DYNAMIC BEARING: Patented Matsushita design Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) for reduced noise and increased lifespan of over six years.
- PERFORMANCE ENGINEERED: increased airflow and pressure with engineered winglet fan blades and chamfered intake and exhaust.
- CHANGEABLE COLORS: Interchangeable color trim available in blue, red, and white (sold separately)
3. Thermaltake TOUGHFAN 14 Black PWM 500~2000rpm-controlled high Static Pressure 140mm Circular Radiator Fan with with Anti-Vibration Mounting System Cooling
- Unparalleled Cooling Performance: The TOUGHFAN is a PWM controlled fan which is designed to perform at a maximum operating speed of up to 2000 RPM allowing unparalleled cooling performance.
- Exceptional Blade Design: Featuring extreme tensile strength and low thermal expansion coefficient materials, the fan blade is built with special liquid crystal polymer (LCP), a compound which minimizes vibration when the fan is operating at full speed.
- Metal-Reinforced Motor Hub: The TOUGHFAN’s center is constructed with a full steel motor hub providing enhanced stability and durability.
- The 2nd Generation Hydraulic Bearing: The 2nd generation hydraulic bearing incorporates a new shaft design with inside etches allowing preservation of lubricant on both sides whilst reducing noise during operation.
4. NZXT Kraken Z63 280mm – RL-KRZ63-01 – AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler – Customizable LCD Display – Improved Pump – Powered by CAM V4 – RGB Connector – AER P 140mm Radiator Fans (2 Included)
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR BATTLESTATION: With a bright, 2.
- STAY IN CONTROL: CAM’s elegant, user-friendly software makes you the master of your PC with simple-to-use, intuitive controls, you can manage your Kraken’s performance and appearance with ease.
- INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE: Featuring a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearings, they deliver silent operation, long-term reliability, and powerful cooling performance.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: With the fully programmable display, the pump can be rotated* to fit the needs of your motherboard without affecting the direction of the logo or image.
- COMPATIBLE SOCKET & CPU: Intel Socket LGA 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 / AMD Socket AM4, TR4(bracket not included).
- Resolution:320 x 320px.Brightness:650 cd/m²
5. Noctua NF-P14s redux-1200 PWM
- Quiet fan, 140x140x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 1200 RPM, max. 19.6 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Renowned NF-P14s high-end 140x25mm 12V fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users.
- Highly optimised low-noise design provides outstanding quietness of operation, excellent static pressure and strong airflow (CFM), square frame for water cooling radiators and chassis ventilation.
- 1200rpm 4-pin PWM version with excellent balance of performance and quietness, supports automatic motherboard speed control (powerful airflow when required, virtually silent at idle).
- Streamlined redux edition: proven Noctua quality at an attractive price point, wide range of optional accessories (anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc.
6. AORUS RGB AIO Liquid Cooler 280
- Quiet efficient cooling with a 280mm radiator
- Customizable full Color LCD display with 6 unique modes.
- Fully customizable RGB FUSION 2.0 fans with MULTIZONE lighting
- Dual 140mm high airflow quiet WINDFORCE radiator optimized PWM fans
- Ultra Durable dual Ball bearing fan design
7. Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM
- Heavy duty cooling fan, 140x140x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max.
- Award-winning 140x25mm A-series fan with Flow Acceleration Channels and Advanced Acoustic Optimisation frame for superior cooling efficiency.
- 12V 3000rpm model (41.
- High-speed industrialPPC version for industrial heavy-duty applications that require extreme cooling performance and advanced ingress protection.
- Ruggedised fibre-glass reinforced polyamide construction and IP52 certified water and dust protection.
8. Phanteks 140mm, PWM
- Air flow – 53.3 CFM. Noise level – 25.3 decibels
- Country of origin : China
- Model Number : PH-F140MP_BK_PWM
- Package Weight : 1 pounds
9. Corsair QL Series
- Dual Fan kit with four lighting Zones and 34 individually addressable RGB LEDs per fan radiate spellbinding colors and effects on either side.
- Use the included compact iCUE lighting Node Core to easily control RGB lighting via Corsair iCUE software, cutting down cable clutter with simple USB 2.
- Create mesmerizing animated lighting effects with powerful Corsair iCUE software, bringing your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronized across all your icue-compatible products and immersive integrated lighting with compatible games.
- Keep your system cool with powerful fan speeds up to 1, 250 RPM, pushing up to 50.
- A low-noise, semi-transparent 140mm fan blade is engineered for quiet operation while also allowing your RGB lighting to shine through.
10. NZXT Kraken X63 280mm – RL-KRX63-01 – AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler – Rotating Infinity Mirror Design – Improved Pump – Powered by CAM V4 – RGB Connector – AER P 140mm Radiator Fans (2 Included)
- DESIGN: With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the new Kraken X allows for adjusting the orientation of the pump head to fit without affecting the direction of the logo.
- BIGGER AND BRIGHTER: 10% bigger infinitty mirror cap allows for more vivid RGB and a rotating cap accommodates re-orienting the logo no matter the direction the cooler is installed.
- BETTER CONTROL: Full CAM integration allows you to manage your Kraken’s performance with precision
- INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE: The Aer P radiator fans feature a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing that provides silent operations, durability, and powerful cooling performance.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: Fine nylon mesh sleeves strengthen the rubber tubing, providing durability and protection against mishandling.
Best 140mm Radiator Fan Buying Guide
Let's go through the qualities of the Best 140mm Radiator Fan so that you may have a better understanding of how they work in practice. You should look for traits such as the ones listed below-
- The first thing you should look for is the brand of the product. Because these are necessities, it is critical that you obtain a 140mm Radiator Fan that has been manufactured by individuals who are competent of producing high-quality 140mm Radiator Fan. Remember that these items cannot be purchased at a low price because the cost of these items is dependent on the packing procedure.
- In order to choose whether or not to proceed, it would be prudent to consider reading customer evaluations of the freshly announced 140mm Radiator Fan. It is possible to find several websites where users provide information on the 140mm Radiator Fan they use. You may look through all of this material and base your purchasing choice on the comments you receive. It would be ideal if you checked for actual 140mm Radiator Fan reviews rather than information from online shops because other sellers may try to influence your opinion about particular items in order to optimize sales for themselves exclusively, which would be beneficial.
- Additionally, it would be a good idea to look into the possibility of receiving coupons or discounts on the internet. When you go to purchase 140mm Radiator Fan, you will very certainly receive a portion of this discount.
- The cost is another consideration that should not be ignored. Even if there are two items with identical qualities that are available for purchase, the cheaper one is always chosen since it does not exceed your budgetary restrictions. Branded things are preferred by many consumers. however, 140mm Radiator Fan products are more expensive than unbranded alternatives, so bear this in mind when making a purchase decision.
- Then compare 140mm Radiator Fan, go over all of the technical characteristics provided by each company. This will help you figure out which product has superior attributes to the others.
- Before purchasing anything online, consider how long the manufacturer's guarantee will last. If there are any problems with 140mm Radiator Fan after you purchase it, you can always return it to the manufacturer for repair or even replacement if that is necessary. Despite the fact that most of these devices come with a guarantee system, they do not endure indefinitely, so only purchase when you are confident that you will not have to worry about them anymore.
hope through this 140mm Radiator Fan Reviews you found your desired product.