There is no such thing as a standard of quality for all things, which implies that some are far better than others. That is why we recommend that you study multiple evaluations before making any kind of purchasing selection! It would be really beneficial to have a thorough understanding of what other people think of their items by reading many reviews posted by users who have actually purchased them. TCOL squad makes your work a whole lot less difficult. We did the research for you and put up this shopping guide to help you choose the Best 140mm Radiator Fans on the market today.
Comparison Chart for Best 140mm Radiator Fans
52426 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the 140mm Radiator Fans in this article.
|1||Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT||9.8||Check Price Now|
|2||NZXT Kraken X63 280mm - RL-KRX63-01 - AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - Rotating Infinity Mirror Design - Improved Pump - Powered by CAM V4 - RGB Connector - AER P 140mm Radiator Fans (2 Included)||9.8||Check Price Now|
|3||Noctua NF-P14s redux-1500 PWM||9.6||Check Price Now|
|4||NZXT AER P - RF-AP140-FP - 140mm - Winglet Designed Fan Blades - Fluid Dynamic Bearings - PWM Static Pressure Fans - Gaming Computer Fan||9.6||Check Price Now|
|5||ARCTIC P14 PWM - 140 mm Case Fan with PWM||9.4||Check Price Now|
|6||Phanteks 140mm, PWM||9||Check Price Now|
|7||NZXT Kraken X63 280mm - RL-KRX63-01 - AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - Rotating Infinity Mirror Design - Improved Pump - Powered By CAM V4 - RGB Connector - Aer P 140mm Radiator Fans (2 Included)||9||Check Price Now|
|8||Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM||8.8||Check Price Now|
|9||Thermaltake TOUGHFAN 14 Black PWM 500~2000rpm-controlled high Static Pressure 140mm Circular Radiator Fan with with Anti-Vibration Mounting System Cooling||8.2||Check Price Now|
|10||Thermaltake Pure 14 ARGB 5V Motherboard Sync/Analog Controller 16.8 Million Colors 9 Addressable LEDs 140mm Hydraulic Bearing Case/Radiator Fan||8.2||Check Price Now|
1. Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT
- Two 140mm Corsair ML series magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance.
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning customizable lighting effects to match your build.
- Experience incredible cooling performance with each Fan running from 400 to 2 400 RPM while in operation.
- Zero RPM cooling profiles In Corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures eliminating fan noise.
- Corsair iCUE software allows you to control and synchronize your cooler’s RGB lighting with all iCUE compatible devices monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust fan and pump speeds All from a single intuitive interface.
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1200, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 and AMD AM2, AM3, AM4, FM1, FM2, sTR4, sTRX4.
- Compatible with the new Intel LGA1700 with purchase of CW-8960091 spare part
2. NZXT Kraken X63 280mm – RL-KRX63-01 – AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler – Rotating Infinity Mirror Design – Improved Pump – Powered by CAM V4 – RGB Connector – AER P 140mm Radiator Fans (2 Included)
- DESIGN: With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the new Kraken X allows for adjusting the orientation of the pump head to fit without affecting the direction of the logo.
- BIGGER AND BRIGHTER: 10% bigger infinitty mirror cap allows for more vivid RGB and a rotating cap accommodates re-orienting the logo no matter the direction the cooler is installed.
- BETTER CONTROL: Full CAM integration allows you to manage your Kraken’s performance with precision
- INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE: The Aer P radiator fans feature a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing that provides silent operations, durability, and powerful cooling performance.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: Fine nylon mesh sleeves strengthen the rubber tubing, providing durability and protection against mishandling.
3. Noctua NF-P14s redux-1500 PWM
- High performance cooling fan, 140x140x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max.
- Renowned NF-P14s high-end 140x25mm 12V fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users.
- Highly optimised low-noise design provides outstanding quietness of operation, excellent static pressure and strong airflow (CFM), square frame for water cooling radiators and chassis ventilation.
- 1500rpm 4-pin PWM version with excellent balance of performance and quietness, supports automatic motherboard speed control (powerful airflow when required, virtually silent at idle).
- Streamlined redux edition: proven Noctua quality at an attractive price point, wide range of optional accessories (anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc.
4. NZXT AER P – RF-AP140-FP – 140mm – Winglet Designed Fan Blades – Fluid Dynamic Bearings – PWM Static Pressure Fans – Gaming Computer Fan
- DESIGNED FOR CASES: Optimized for maximized case airflow of up to 93.
- FLUID DYNAMIC BEARING: Patented Matsushita design Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) for reduced noise and increased lifespan of over six years.
- PERFORMANCE ENGINEERED: increased airflow and pressure with engineered winglet fan blades and chamfered intake and exhaust.
- CHANGEABLE COLORS: Interchangeable color trim available in blue, red, and white (sold separately)
5. ARCTIC P14 PWM – 140 mm Case Fan with PWM
- OPTIMISED FOR STATIC PRESSURE: The fan guarantees extremely efficient cooling, even with increased air resistance, therefore, the P14 PWM is particularly suitable for use on heatsinks and radiators.
- 200 TO 1700 RPM REGULATED VIA PWM: Thanks to 4-pin connector, the RPM can be regulated in a broad spectrum via PWM, noise is kept at a minimum while maximum cooling performance is given when needed.
- EFFICIENT TECHNOLOGY: The motor is powered by a latest generation PWM IC, achieving higher efficiency and saving energy without compromising performance.
- EXTENDED LIFE SPAN: A 10 °C lower motor temperature roughly doubles the life span of a fan, the new ARCTIC motor has a four times longer service life through its low coil temperature.
- TECHNICAL DATA: Fan speed: 200–1700 RPM, Airflow: 72.
6. Phanteks 140mm, PWM
- Air flow – 53.3 CFM. Noise level – 25.3 decibels
- Country of origin : China
- Model Number : PH-F140MP_BK_PWM
- Package Weight : 1 pounds
7. NZXT Kraken X63 280mm – RL-KRX63-01 – AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler – Rotating Infinity Mirror Design – Improved Pump – Powered By CAM V4 – RGB Connector – Aer P 140mm Radiator Fans (2 Included)
- Design: With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the new Kraken X allows for adjusting the orientation of the pump head to fit without affecting the direction of the logo.
- Bigger And Brighter: 10% bigger infinitty mirror cap allows for more vivid RGB and a rotating cap accommodates re-orienting the logo no matter the direction the cooler is installed.
- Better Control: Full CAM integration allows you to manage your Kraken’s performance with precision
- Incredible Performance: The Aer P radiator fans feature a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing that provides silent operations, durability, and powerful cooling performance.
- Simple Installation: Fine nylon mesh sleeves strengthen the rubber tubing, providing durability and protection against mishandling.
- Compatible Socket and CPU: Intel Socket LGA 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 / AMD Socket AM4, TR4 (bracket not included).
8. Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM
- Heavy duty cooling fan, 140x140x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max.
- Award-winning 140x25mm A-series fan with Flow Acceleration Channels and Advanced Acoustic Optimisation frame for superior cooling efficiency.
- 12V 3000rpm model (41.
- High-speed industrialPPC version for industrial heavy-duty applications that require extreme cooling performance and advanced ingress protection.
- Ruggedised fibre-glass reinforced polyamide construction and IP52 certified water and dust protection.
9. Thermaltake TOUGHFAN 14 Black PWM 500~2000rpm-controlled high Static Pressure 140mm Circular Radiator Fan with with Anti-Vibration Mounting System Cooling
- Unparalleled Cooling Performance: The TOUGHFAN is a PWM controlled fan which is designed to perform at a maximum operating speed of up to 2000 RPM allowing unparalleled cooling performance.
- Exceptional Blade Design: Featuring extreme tensile strength and low thermal expansion coefficient materials, the fan blade is built with special liquid crystal polymer (LCP), a compound which minimizes vibration when the fan is operating at full speed.
- Metal-Reinforced Motor Hub: The TOUGHFAN’s center is constructed with a full steel motor hub providing enhanced stability and durability.
- The 2nd Generation Hydraulic Bearing: The 2nd generation hydraulic bearing incorporates a new shaft design with inside etches allowing preservation of lubricant on both sides whilst reducing noise during operation.
10. Thermaltake Pure 14 ARGB 5V Motherboard Sync/Analog Controller 16.8 Million Colors 9 Addressable LEDs 140mm Hydraulic Bearing Case/Radiator Fan
- Synchronized your gaming station – Control fan lighting with select 5V addressable RGB motherboards.
- Analog ARGB controller – low-profile controller included for users without RGB Cable motherboards.
- Rgb LED Ring – Nine 16.
- 9 fan blade design – designed for balanced air flow and static pressure, Perfect for case or radiator applications.
- Cooling expansion – maintain unified LED lighting when pairing with the water 3.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 140mm Radiator Fans currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 140mm Radiator Fans based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 140mm Radiator Fans before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 140mm Radiator Fans they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 140mm Radiator Fans, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 140mm Radiator Fans before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 140mm Radiator Fans will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 140mm Radiator Fans if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 140mm Radiator Fans on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.