Want to buy the Best Bass Amp For Metal in the market? You landed in the right place. Our goal is to provide you with helpful information that simplifies your buying decision. We strive for accurate and honest opinions and analysis of the products we review at TCOL. Our research has proven trustworthy and reliable, while our experts provide in-depth analysis of each product we test before writing an objective review. Please check the list of our suggested Best Bass Amp For Metal to find the suitable one for your need.
Comparison Chart for Best Bass Amp For Metal
36785 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Bass Amp For Metal in this article.
|1||Peavey MAX 208 200-Watt Bass Amp Combo||9.8||Check Price Now|
|2||Valeton Rushead Max USB Chargable Portable Pocket Guitar Bass Headphone Amp Carry-On Bedroom Plug-In Multi-Effects||9.8||Check Price Now|
|3||KITHOUSE B6 Guitar Headphone Amp Mini Plug Guitar Amplifier Bluetooth Receiver Rechargeable for Electric Travel Pocket Guitar With CLEAN/CHORUS/FLANGER/METAL/WAH 5 Effects(Mahogany Color)||9.6||Check Price Now|
|4||SONICAKE Guitar Bass Headphone Amp Mini Headphone Amplifier US Madness Rechargeable Pocket Chorus Effects||9.6||Check Price Now|
|5||Caline Pedals Driver Guitar Effects Pedal Classic Tube Bass Guitar Amp Pedal Metal Ture Bybass Wine Cellar Yellow CP-60||9.6||Check Price Now|
|6||LyxPro Electric Guitar Amp 20 Watt Amplifier Built In Speaker Headphone Jack And Aux Input Includes Gain Bass Treble Volume And Grind - Black||9.2||Check Price Now|
|7||Donner Bass Amp 15W Bass Guitar Amplifier DBA-1 Electric Practice Bass Combo AMP with Cable||8.8||Check Price Now|
|8||VOX AP2MT amPlug 2 Metal Guitar/Bass Headphone||8.8||Check Price Now|
|9||Donner Guitar Headphone AMP Heavy Metal Portable FX Chorus Rechargeable Mini Practice Pocket Amplifier||8.2||Check Price Now|
|10||Trace Elliot® ELF™ Ultra Compact Bass Amplifier||8.2||Check Price Now|
1. Peavey MAX 208 200-Watt Bass Amp Combo
- Up to 200 watts of power
- 2 Premium 8 speakers
- DDT speaker protection
- Pre-gain control with TransTube gain boost
- Three-band EQ with Overdrive, Contour, Mid-Shift, Bright, and Kosmos-C switches
2. Valeton Rushead Max USB Chargable Portable Pocket Guitar Bass Headphone Amp Carry-On Bedroom Plug-In Multi-Effects
- AMP Module with Clean, Overdrive and Distortion Amp Models based on World-Class Amplifiers with Cab Sim for Headphones or Line-Out into Full Range Freq Response System.
- Switchable MOD Module with Chorus, Tremolo and Flanger Effects for different Tone Demands
- Switchable AMBIENT Module with Reverb and Delay Effects for adding Ambience to the Tone
- Aux Input for Jamming along with any Audio Player
- Onboard USB Charger let you Play anytime, anywhere for Up to 5 Hours
3. KITHOUSE B6 Guitar Headphone Amp Mini Plug Guitar Amplifier Bluetooth Receiver Rechargeable for Electric Travel Pocket Guitar With CLEAN/CHORUS/FLANGER/METAL/WAH 5 Effects(Mahogany Color)
- Support CLEAN, CHORUS, FLANGER, METAL, WAH 5 Guitar Effects.
- Built-in rechargeable battery, working time > 8 hours.
- Guitar Headphone Amp with Bluetooth receiver function to play background music, Bluetooth range 16 – 33 feet(Open air).
- 100% customer satisfaction, 30 days money back service and 12-month free replacement.
4. SONICAKE Guitar Bass Headphone Amp Mini Headphone Amplifier US Madness Rechargeable Pocket Chorus Effects
- Ideal Carry-On/Bedroom Guitar Effects with Headphone Amplifier for Silent Practicing
- Dynamic Clean Tone designed for both Guitar and Bass
- Built-in Chorus Effects adding additional Sonic Dimensions to the Overall Tone
- Headphone Splitter & 1/8” Aux Cable included, providing more possibilities for various contexts of use.
- USB-Chargeable (USB Charging Cable included) for 5 Hours Continuous Operation
5. Caline Pedals Driver Guitar Effects Pedal Classic Tube Bass Guitar Amp Pedal Metal Ture Bybass Wine Cellar Yellow CP-60
- Caline DI bass Wine Cellar CP-60 pedal captures all the sound of a mic’s classic tube bass amp
- Has Drive, High and Low frequency, HF Harmonics, and Mix controls and boasts analog cabinet emulation circuitry.
- True bypass design, minimizes tone loss and get more control of your pedal.
- Guitar Effects dimensions: 5.
- Mini size, space-saving and portable for guitarists carry.
6. LyxPro Electric Guitar Amp 20 Watt Amplifier Built In Speaker Headphone Jack And Aux Input Includes Gain Bass Treble Volume And Grind – Black
- 20 WATT AMPLIFIER 20W Amp with Built In Speaker, 1/4″ Instrument Input, Headphone Jack & AUX Input for Playing Along to Music on Phone or MP3 Player.
- EASY TO USE CONTROLS Integrated Controls Include Gain, Bass, Treble, Volume & Grind , enjoy ultimate control with multiple adjustable dials, a built-in speaker and jack for headphones.
- AUX HOOKUP 1/8″ headphone out jack Connects a phone or MP3 player to play guitar alongside your favorite recorded music.
- SOUND CREATIVITY experiment with various controls and effects on the guitar and amp, helping to expand your musicality.
- SECURED EDGES Secured hard rubber corner edges Makes your amplifier stand safe and stable also protects your amplifier from damage and dents.
7. Donner Bass Amp 15W Bass Guitar Amplifier DBA-1 Electric Practice Bass Combo AMP with Cable
- Great value：Loaded with amazing sound quality but at a great price.
- Compact and portable：Efficient, lightweight design provides easy portability without sacrificing tone quality.
- Amazing quality: The edge is surrounded by hard metal material, protecting the amplifier from damage and pad of rubber makes it stand safe and stable.
- Multi-purpose：Use for electric bass guitar practice, small gig，travel，street performance, karaoke with friends, band performance, outdoors playing.
- Worry-free customer protection：30 days unconditional money back guarantee backed up by Our awesome customer support, you can rest assured to buy our products.
8. VOX AP2MT amPlug 2 Metal Guitar/Bass Headphone
- Connections: Headphone Out, AUX In
- Power Supply: AAA batteries x 2
- Dimensions: W x D x H) 3.39 x 3.15 x 1.22″ 86 x 80 x 31mm)
9. Donner Guitar Headphone AMP Heavy Metal Portable FX Chorus Rechargeable Mini Practice Pocket Amplifier
- Provides excellent experience of guitar playing, sound based on Soldano SLO100*.
- Build-in recharge lithium battery, works for 5 hours after fully charged (USB charge cable included).
- 3. Very small size and you can put it in your pocket when you go out, plug and play.
- 4. 1/4″ (3.5mm) Aux Input jack lets you play along with your CD/MP3 player.
- No Risk, 30 Days Unconditional Money Back Guarantee Backed Up By Our Awesome Customer Support, you can rest assured to buy our products.
10. Trace Elliot® ELF™ Ultra Compact Bass Amplifier
- Extremely portable 1.60 lb (0.73Kg)
- 200W continuous into 4 ohms / 130W continuous into 8 ohms
- 3-band rotary equalizer that emulates the response of classic Trace Elliot multi-band graphic EQ filters.
- Wide range input gain control with signal level indicator
- Ultra-high preamp input impedance (>10meg ohms) for maximum sensitivity when using passive pickups
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Bass Amp For Metal currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Bass Amp For Metal based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Bass Amp For Metal before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Bass Amp For Metal they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Bass Amp For Metal, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Bass Amp For Metal before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Bass Amp For Metal will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Bass Amp For Metal if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Bass Amp For Metal on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.