Are you looking for Blues Pickups For Strat Reviews? Our experts found 55156 number of feedback online for "Blues Pickups For Strat" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Blues Pickups For Strat. On selected products for the Best Blues Pickups For Strat you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Blues Pickups For Strat
We found 55156 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Blues Pickups For Strat and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
|1||FLEOR Set of 11 Holes Electric Guitar Pickguard Strat Style SSS Back Plate in Light Blue Color 50/52/52mm Pickup Covers 2T1V Knobs Tip for Strat Style Replacement||9.8||Check Price Now|
|2||Metallor Single Coil Pickups for Strat Style Guitars||9.6||Check Price Now|
|3||Seymour Duncan SL59-1 Little 59 Humbucker Strat Pickup - White Bridge||9.6||Check Price Now|
|4||DiMarzio DP409 Virtual Vintage Heavy Blues 2 Strat Pickup White||9.4||Check Price Now|
|5||KAISH Blue ST Strat Pickup Covers Knobs and 5 Way Switch Tip Cap||9.4||Check Price Now|
|6||Vintage Forge Blue Plastic Single Coil Pickup Covers for Fender Stratocaster Strat Electric Guitar (Set of 3) PCST-BLU||9.2||Check Price Now|
|7||IKN 4Ply Light Blue Pearl Strat Pickguard Backplate Set for 3 Single Coil Pickups-11 Hole||9||Check Price Now|
|8||FLEOR Alnico 5 Strat Pickup Single Coil Pickups Guitar Neck/Middle/Bridge Pickup Cream for Strat Squier Electric Guitar||8.8||Check Price Now|
|9||DiMarzio Strat Pickup Cover Blue||8.6||Check Price Now|
|10||Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Flat SSL-4 Pickup for Strat||8.2||Check Price Now|
1. FLEOR Set of 11 Holes Electric Guitar Pickguard Strat Style SSS Back Plate in Light Blue Color 50/52/52mm Pickup Covers 2T1V Knobs Tip for Strat Style Replacement
- Fits Fender Style US/Mexico Style Standard Stratocaster Style Modern Style.
- Pickguard: 11 Holes, SSS Style.
- Back Plate: 6 Holes, 0.
- With pure aluminum foil shield at the backside, not the common aluminum-foil paper on the market, better shielding property and anti-interference.
- Package Included: 1 x Pickguard, 1 x Back Plate, 25 x Chrome Pickguard Screws, Light Blue Color: 50/52/52 Pickup Covers, 2T1V Control Knobs, 1 x Tip.
2. Metallor Single Coil Pickups for Strat Style Guitars
- These are a single coil design machine winding and calibrated with the magnetic field to produce double the output inductance of regular single coils with each set of pickups having its own unique flavour.
- Each pickup is designed for a specific location to match up with the increasing width between strings and produces the ideal power for that tonal position.
- The mid position pickup is reverse wound and opposed magentic polarity to ensure true hum cancelling properties in switch positions 2 and 4.
- Flat pole pieces and no trapezoid bases mean these pickups are suitable for left and right handed guitars.
- Supplied with screws and springs for fixing. All coils are wax potted
3. Seymour Duncan SL59-1 Little 59 Humbucker Strat Pickup – White Bridge
- P.A.F.-voiced single-coil-sized humbucker
- Great for country, jazz, blues, funk, classic rock and heavy rock
- For all well-balanced instruments
- Works equally well with maple and rosewood fingerboards
- Comes with four-conductor hookup cable
4. DiMarzio DP409 Virtual Vintage Heavy Blues 2 Strat Pickup White
- A hot bridge pickup with a strong attack in the bridge position
- The Virtual Vintage Heavy Blues 2 replaces the Virtual Vintage Heavy Blues and the Virtual 2 bridge model.
- Its Alnico 2 magnets allow the DiMarzio DP409 pickup to work very well in the neck position as well, for Strat players who want a very warm, round sound.
- The DP409 pickup is recommended for bridge but can also be used in neck and middle
- Tech Talk: The same technology that allowed us to create the pure vintage Stratocaster sound of the Area ’58 can also be used to design a much heavier guitar pickup.
5. KAISH Blue ST Strat Pickup Covers Knobs and 5 Way Switch Tip Cap
- Made of plastic
- 3 Pickup Covers Pole Spacing: 52mm (You need to confirm the pole spacing of your 3 pickups when you want to change the covers).
- The Volume Tone knobs fit 5.8mm diameter pots
- The switch tip fits most import switches made in Asian countries
- Please contact us first if you are not sure whether the kit would fit your guitar
6. Vintage Forge Blue Plastic Single Coil Pickup Covers for Fender Stratocaster Strat Electric Guitar (Set of 3) PCST-BLU
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY – High quality plastic single coil pickup covers (set of 3).
- TRADITIONAL FIT – Fits most Fender USA and Mexico Stratocaster electric guitars and many other similar brands.
- POLE SPACING – 2 1/16″ (52.2mm) *Please measure your instrument first to be sure*
- DIMENSIONS – Width: 3 5/8″ (83.
- BRAND NEW – Vintage Forge Factory Fresh Packaging
7. IKN 4Ply Light Blue Pearl Strat Pickguard Backplate Set for 3 Single Coil Pickups-11 Hole
- 11 screw holes in the side of pickguard, 3 single coil pickup holes were cut to fit American/Mexican Standard Fender Stratocaster.
- Material: 4Ply constructions made of quality celluloid and PVC plastic material.
- There are 2 layers thin protective film on the front surface of the pickguard, peel off after installation.
- PURE aluminum foil shield on the backside, better shielding property and anti-interference.
- Package includes: 1pcs strat pickguard, 1pcs guitar backplate, 25pcs pickguard screws.
8. FLEOR Alnico 5 Strat Pickup Single Coil Pickups Guitar Neck/Middle/Bridge Pickup Cream for Strat Squier Electric Guitar
- Single coil pickups fit Fender stratocaster squier electric guitar pickup replacement.
- Magnet: Alnico 5; Pole pieces: flat fixed. Cream cover, ABS plastic.
- Resistance: Neck is 5-6K; Middle is 5-6K; Bridge is 6-7K.
- Pickup Pole Spacing: Neck-50mm, Middle-50mm, Bridge-52mm.
- Package come with 3pcs strat pickups set(neck/middle/bridge),6 Screws and 6 Springs.
9. DiMarzio Strat Pickup Cover Blue
- Need to give your Strat a facelift?
- Why stick with the same old colors when you can spiff up your Stratocaster with brand new DiMarzio Strat Pickup Covers in your choice of colors? Heck, you can even mix and match.
- Black, white, creme, mint green and aged white covers fit Virtual Vintage, HS Series, FS-1, and SDS-1.
- Blue, green, pink and red pickup covers do not fit Virtual Vintage Strats
- Set of 3
10. Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Flat SSL-4 Pickup for Strat
- High-output single-coil Stratocaster pickup
- Oversized magnets and powerful windings deliver a fat, punchy sound
- Sounds great with any acoustically balanced Strat, especially with rosewood fingerboards
- Great for blues, classic rock, garage, heavy rock, and metal
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
Best Blues Pickups For Strat Buying Guide
Let's go through the qualities of the Best Blues Pickups For Strat so that you may have a better understanding of how they work in practice. You should look for traits such as the ones listed below-
- The first thing you should look for is the brand of the product. Because these are necessities, it is critical that you obtain a Blues Pickups For Strat that has been manufactured by individuals who are competent of producing high-quality Blues Pickups For Strat. Remember that these items cannot be purchased at a low price because the cost of these items is dependent on the packing procedure.
- In order to choose whether or not to proceed, it would be prudent to consider reading customer evaluations of the freshly announced Blues Pickups For Strat. It is possible to find several websites where users provide information on the Blues Pickups For Strat they use. You may look through all of this material and base your purchasing choice on the comments you receive. It would be ideal if you checked for actual Blues Pickups For Strat reviews rather than information from online shops because other sellers may try to influence your opinion about particular items in order to optimize sales for themselves exclusively, which would be beneficial.
- Additionally, it would be a good idea to look into the possibility of receiving coupons or discounts on the internet. When you go to purchase Blues Pickups For Strat, you will very certainly receive a portion of this discount.
- The cost is another consideration that should not be ignored. Even if there are two items with identical qualities that are available for purchase, the cheaper one is always chosen since it does not exceed your budgetary restrictions. Branded things are preferred by many consumers. however, Blues Pickups For Strat products are more expensive than unbranded alternatives, so bear this in mind when making a purchase decision.
- Then compare Blues Pickups For Strat, go over all of the technical characteristics provided by each company. This will help you figure out which product has superior attributes to the others.
- Before purchasing anything online, consider how long the manufacturer's guarantee will last. If there are any problems with Blues Pickups For Strat after you purchase it, you can always return it to the manufacturer for repair or even replacement if that is necessary. Despite the fact that most of these devices come with a guarantee system, they do not endure indefinitely, so only purchase when you are confident that you will not have to worry about them anymore.
hope through this Blues Pickups For Strat Reviews you found your desired product.