Want to buy the Best Bluetooth Snowboard Helmet in the market? You landed in the right place. Our goal is to provide you with helpful information that simplifies your buying decision. We strive for accurate and honest opinions and analysis of the products we review at TCOL. Our research has proven trustworthy and reliable, while our experts provide in-depth analysis of each product we test before writing an objective review. Please check the list of our suggested Best Bluetooth Snowboard Helmet to find the suitable one for your need.
Comparison Chart for Best Bluetooth Snowboard Helmet
42164 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Bluetooth Snowboard Helmet. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||KONNECT Wireless in-Helmet Adventure Headphone - for All Your Sports - Ski/Snowboard/Snowmobile/ATV/SxS/MX/ADV||9.6||Check Price Now|
|2||Stomp Ski & Snowboarding Snow Sports Helmet with Build-in Pocket in Ear Pads for Wireless Drop-in Headphone (Matte Blue, Large)||9.6||Check Price Now|
|3||Oakley Mod 5 MIPS Ski/Snowboarding Helmet||9.6||Check Price Now|
|4||Chips 2.0 Bluetooth Helmet Speakers Audio Headset for Wireless Music in Helmet by Outdoor Tech Black||9.6||Check Price Now|
|5||Chips Ultra Wireless Helmet Audio - True Wireless Snow Helmet Audio by Outdoor Tech (Renewed)||9.2||Check Price Now|
|6||Sena Latitude SX- Freestyle Snow Helmet (Medium), Matte Black (LTSX-MB00M)||9.2||Check Price Now|
|7||Alta Wireless Bluetooth Helmet Drop in Headphones- HD Speakers Compatible with Any Audio Ready Ski/Snowboard Helmet - 3 Button Glove Friendly Controls with Microphone for Hands Free Calls||8.8||Check Price Now|
|8||WILDHORN Drift Snowboard & Ski Helmet - Unisex Performance Snow Sports Helmet w/ Adjustable Ventilation||8.2||Check Price Now|
|9||DEMON UNITED Phantom Helmet with Audio and Snow Supra Goggle (Black, Large)||8.2||Check Price Now|
|10||Demon Phantom Helmet with Brainteaser Audio and Free Balaclava (Black, Medium)||8.2||Check Price Now|
1. KONNECT Wireless in-Helmet Adventure Headphone – for All Your Sports – Ski/Snowboard/Snowmobile/ATV/SxS/MX/ADV
- PREMIUM BLUETOOTH OPERATION – Keep your smartphone out of the way and enjoy your surroundings with our high-quality Bluetooth support for music, phone calls and voice commands.
- FITS MOST HELMETS – Our super-compact 1.
- UNSURPASSED 24-HOUR BATTERY LIFE – Stay focused on your adventure with our ultra-long battery life, up to 3x that of the competition.
- RUGGEDIZED OPERATION – Enjoy your adventures with a boomless microphone, sweat-proof construction and operation down to -20C/-4F.
- OPTIONAL EXTERNAL BUTTON and CHARGING ACCESS – For improved access, you can use the optional KONNECT 3BR to make the buttons and charge port accessible on the outside of your helmet.
2. Stomp Ski & Snowboarding Snow Sports Helmet with Build-in Pocket in Ear Pads for Wireless Drop-in Headphone (Matte Blue, Large)
- This helmet has two reinforced layers.
- Build-In ear pads pocket for wireless headphone-Allows you to add drop-in kit and connect with your phone to crank out your tunes as you enjoy the mountains.
- The internal fabric lining and ear padding and the ESP inner shell features multiport with mesh screens to allow for ample airflow.
- In addition to being vented, this helmet is comfortable to wear all day long.
- Each helmet includes a micro adjustable strap for the perfect fit for just about anyone.
3. Oakley Mod 5 MIPS Ski/Snowboarding Helmet
- MIPS – Multi-Directional impact protection system provides the ultimate in brain protection
- Modular brim system (MBS) creates seamless helmet and goggle integration and aids in goggle anti-fog performance.
- Hybrid outer shell construction provides increased impact protection and puncture resistance to common high-impact areas while keeping overall helmet weight down.
- Boa closure system provides 270 degrees of adjustment, and Fid lock magnetic buckle allows for one-handed use while wearing gloves.
- Adjustable venting in rear allow for temperature regulation, and non-pressure, around-ear Ear pads have a slot for audio systems.
4. Chips 2.0 Bluetooth Helmet Speakers Audio Headset for Wireless Music in Helmet by Outdoor Tech Black
- 40Mm drivers for clear Bluetooth wireless audio for any audio compatible helmet
- Two-Button glove-friendly controls adjust volume, change tracks, play, pause, take calls and use Siri (voice control) through the built-in microphone 10 hours of playtime on a single charge so you can ride all day listening to smooth jazz without concern.
- Sweat-Resistant and fully functional in extreme cold weather (-20 DegreeC/-4 DegreeF)
- Walkie Talkie feature in not available .
5. Chips Ultra Wireless Helmet Audio – True Wireless Snow Helmet Audio by Outdoor Tech (Renewed)
- 12 Hour Play Time
- Bluetooth Profile V5.0
- 10 Meter Operation Range
- 2 Hour Charging Time
6. Sena Latitude SX- Freestyle Snow Helmet (Medium), Matte Black (LTSX-MB00M)
- Listen to music or take phone calls with the helmet’s integrated speakers and mic
- 4-way intercom allows you to communicate with up to three other skiers
- Bluetooth connectivity pairs to your smartphone so you can access features on-the-go
- Removable padding and interior liner for easy care
- Customize settings such as friend groups, radio presets, and more using a dedicated smartphone app.
7. Alta Wireless Bluetooth Helmet Drop in Headphones- HD Speakers Compatible with Any Audio Ready Ski/Snowboard Helmet – 3 Button Glove Friendly Controls with Microphone for Hands Free Calls
- PREMIUM BALANCED SOUND – Shred the slopes listening to your favorite tunes in high definition sound with the Alta Bluetooth Audio system.
- CRISP HANDS FREE CALLING – No more digging for you phone or taking off your helmet to make a call.
- UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE – Works with most audio ready helmet brands including Wildhorn (Checkout out our Drift helmet!), Smith, Poc, K2, Giro, Bolle, Anon, Burton and others.
- INTUITIVE DESIGN – Designed in Utah by skiers and snowboarders that wanted a hassle free premium audio experience.
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION WITH ALL DAY PLAYTIME – The Alta is sweat resistant and has been tested in extreme cold, 24 degrees Fahrenheit (-4 degrees Celsius).
8. WILDHORN Drift Snowboard & Ski Helmet – Unisex Performance Snow Sports Helmet w/ Adjustable Ventilation
- TRUSTED BY THE BEST – Wildhorn is a proud supplier of the US Ski Team & snow helmet sponsor for 4x Olympian Ashley Caldwell.
- LOOK LIKE A PRO – Shred in style with the ergonomic design, unparalleled performance, and comfort of the Drift snowboard helmet.
- ALL-DAY COMFORT – You’ll be hard-pressed to find a more comfortable snowboarding helmet.
- EVERYONE HATES A SWEATY HEAD – Featuring our VNT technology- a patented adjustable temperature control ventilation system.
- PEACE OF MIND – Be confident on the slopes and keep your brain healthy.
9. DEMON UNITED Phantom Helmet with Audio and Snow Supra Goggle (Black, Large)
- Made with a tough shell and a comfortable liner, you won’t be disappointed with this helmet
- Snow sports helmet, padded neck, enclosed ears, adjustable chin strap, vented with air holes
10. Demon Phantom Helmet with Brainteaser Audio and Free Balaclava (Black, Medium)
- Smooth ABS shell and EPS foam padding.
Best Bluetooth Snowboard Helmet Buying Guide
Let us go through the features of the Best Bluetooth Snowboard Helmet so you can have a better understanding of how they work. The following are some of the features you should look for:
- The first thing to look for is the brand of the Bluetooth Snowboard Helmet. Because these are necessities, it is critical that you have a product made by individuals who are competent of producing high-quality items. Remember that these items cannot be cheap since their pricing is dependent on the packing procedure.
- The following step would be to consider reading people's reviews on these freshly announced items. There are several websites where customers provide information on the Bluetooth Snowboard Helmet they use. You may read all of this information and base your purchasing choice on it. It would be preferable if you look for authentic Bluetooth Snowboard Helmet Reviews rather than information from online shops because other sellers may try to sway your opinion about specific items in order to boost their own sales.
- It would also be a good idea to look into the website where you can get coupons or discounts. A portion of this discount will undoubtedly be applied when you purchase Bluetooth Snowboard Helmet
- Another factor that should not be disregarded is the pricing. If two goods with identical characteristics are available for purchase, the cheaper one will always be chosen since it does not exceed your budget restriction. Many people enjoy branded stuff, but they are more expensive than unbranded items, so bear this in mind before purchasing Bluetooth Snowboard Helmet
- Examine all of the technical parameters provided by each brand so that you can compare them and determine which Bluetooth Snowboard Helmet outperforms the others.
- Consider the length of the warranty term before purchasing any goods online, because if there are any problems after purchasing it, you can always return it to the manufacturer for repair or even replacement if required. Although most of these devices contain a warranty system, they do not last forever, so only buy when you are certain that you will not have to worry about them in the future.
Hope this Bluetooth Snowboard Helmet Reviews helped you find your desired product.