Want to buy the Best Clamp Meter For Hvac in the market? You landed in the right place. Our goal is to provide you with helpful information that simplifies your buying decision. We strive for accurate and honest opinions and analysis of the products we review at TCOL. Our research has proven trustworthy and reliable, while our experts provide in-depth analysis of each product we test before writing an objective review. Please check the list of our suggested Best Clamp Meter For Hvac to find the suitable one for your need.
Comparison Chart for Best Clamp Meter For Hvac
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Clamp Meter For Hvac after analyzing 42277 reviews.
|1||UEi DL479 Digital Clamp Meter T-RMS Auto Ranging 6000 Counts||9.8||Check Price Now|
|2||KAIWEETS HT206D Digital Clamp Meter T-RMS 6000 Counts||9.6||Check Price Now|
|3||Klein Tools CL800 Digital Clamp Meter||9.6||Check Price Now|
|4||Clamp Meter, HVAC Meter with TRMS Tests AC/DC Voltage||9.6||Check Price Now|
|5||Klein Tools 69140 K-Type Thermometer||9.4||Check Price Now|
|6||Fluke 902 FC HVAC True-RMS Clamp Meter||9.4||Check Price Now|
|7||UEi DL369 Digital Clamp Meter HVAC Auto-Ranging 4000 Counts Volt Meter AC Amp Meter Measures AC Current AC/DC Voltage & Microamps Capacitance Resistance Diodes NCV Continuity Tester Live Wire Test||9||Check Price Now|
|8||UEi DL379B Digital Clamp Meter Auto Ranging||9||Check Price Now|
|9||Klein Tools CL320KIT HVAC Kit for HVAC Testing; Digital Clamp Meter||8.6||Check Price Now|
|10||Fluke 323 True-RMS Clamp Meter||8.4||Check Price Now|
1. UEi DL479 Digital Clamp Meter T-RMS Auto Ranging 6000 Counts
- TRUE RMS: This industrial clamp meter features True RMS providing accurate measurements on any type of load.
- HANDS FREE: Our clamp meter includes and easy to read backlight dual display with a magnetic mount for handsfree operation.
- TEMPERATURE: The DL479 measures temperature and comes with a banana plug thermocouple.
- INDUSTRIAL GRADE: The DL479 is a commercial grade clamp meter with enhanced capabilities for every industrial setting.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: The DL479 provides increased safety with a 600V CAT IV & 1000V CATIII safety rating.
- COMPLETE KIT: In addition to the clamp meter the DL479 comes with test leads w/ alligator clips, banana plug thermocouple, 2 AAA batteries, and carrying case for efficient storage.
2. KAIWEETS HT206D Digital Clamp Meter T-RMS 6000 Counts
- True-RMS clamp meter: This multimeter can accurately measure AC/DC Current, AC/DC Voltage, Frequency or Duty Cycle, Resistance, Capacitance and also provides Diode, Continuity and Temperature tests.
- LowZ & LPF: Low input impedance helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage.
- NCV Detection Function: Non-contact voltage detection effectively check electrical status through measuring EM field intensity without touching any wires; The NCV button lies on the right side.
- Multi-function: Two-color backlit LCD Display – When the voltage > 80V, the current > 3A, the LCD backlit screen turns red to warn you of high voltage/ LED Flashlight / Temperature Measurement for liquids and air conditioning ports included K-Type Thermocouple / Low Battery Indication / Auto power off after 15 minutes inactivity.
- Safety Service: Safety standard IEC 61010-1, CAT III 600V.
3. Klein Tools CL800 Digital Clamp Meter
- Clamp Meter with automatically ranging true mean squared (TRMS) technology for increased accuracy
- Test leads measure AC/DC voltage, resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance and tests diodes
- Thermocouple probe measures temperature
- Low Impedance (LoZ) mode for identifying and eliminating ghost or stray voltages
- CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V, Class 2, Double insulation safety rating
- Built to withstand a 6.6-Foot (2m) drop
- Low battery indicator and easily accessible battery compartment
4. Clamp Meter, HVAC Meter with TRMS Tests AC/DC Voltage
- AUTOMATICALLY RANGING true root mean square (TRMS) digital clamp meter for HVAC applications
- MEASURES 600.0 A AC current and inrush current
- MEASURES 750V AC/600V DC voltage, DC micro amp, resistance, continuity, frequency, duty-cycle, capacitance, and diode tests.
- K-TYPE thermocouple port for measuring temperature from -328 to 2462 Degrees Fahrenheit (-200 to 1400 Degrees Celsius).
- DETECT AC CURRENT with non-contact voltage tester integrated into the clamp jaw
- BACKLIT LCD with dual V + A function allows simultaneous viewing of voltage and current measurements
- DEDICATED MODE for capturing DC micro amp and inrush current
5. Klein Tools 69140 K-Type Thermometer
- Measures temperature from -4 to 212-degrees F (-20 – 100-degrees C) with 2% accuracy
- Clamps around pipes from 1/4 to 1-3/8-Inch diameter (up to 3.5 cm)
- Flexible lead with length of 40-Inches (102 cm)
- Works with any digital multimeter that measures temperature
- Works with any clamp meter that measures temperature
- Accuracy of the thermocouple is dependent on the accuracy of the meter being used
- Banana plug adapter included with this clamp
6. Fluke 902 FC HVAC True-RMS Clamp Meter
- 200 dc current measurements to measure flame rod
- Extended resistance range to measure thermistors up to 60k
- Capture flue gas temperature
- Fluke connects your meter to your phone through Bluetooth to help you get more done faster and safer
- True-rms voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
7. UEi DL369 Digital Clamp Meter HVAC Auto-Ranging 4000 Counts Volt Meter AC Amp Meter Measures AC Current AC/DC Voltage & Microamps Capacitance Resistance Diodes NCV Continuity Tester Live Wire Test
- DUAL DISPLAY: The DL369 comes with a Dual 4000 Count Display to show all numbers clearly and easily while testing.
- CAPACITANCE & FREQUENCY: The DL369 measures both capacitance 4000µF & frequency providing industrial capabilities as an affordable price.
- AC/DC Microamps: The DL369 measures AC current up to 400A and AC/DC Current up to 2000µA providing you a wide testing range and reducing the need for additional tools on the jobsite.
- NCV: The DL369 has audible Non-Contact Voltage to be able to identify live lines and protect you on the jobsite.
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY: The DL369 has a 3-year limited warranty. All warranties must be redeemed in the US.
8. UEi DL379B Digital Clamp Meter Auto Ranging
- INDUSTRIAL GRADE: The DL379B is a commercial grade clamp meter with enhanced capabilities for every industrial setting.
- ENHANCED SAFETY: The DL379B provides increased safety with a CAT IV 300V & CAT III 600V safety rating.
- GREAT DESIGN: Our clamp meter includes and easy to read backlit dual display with a magnetic mount for handsfree operation.
- COMPLETE KIT: Also included with your clamp meter are test leads, K-Type temperature probe, 2 AAA batteries, and a zippered pouch for easy transportation.
- WARRANTY: The DL379B has a 3-year limited warranty. All warranties must be redeemed in the US.
9. Klein Tools CL320KIT HVAC Kit for HVAC Testing; Digital Clamp Meter
- HVAC Kit with testers for the HVAC Professional; Cat.
- HVAC Clamp Meter Cat.
- Measure air vents and duct temperature using temperature probe with hands-free hanging hook; calculate differential temperature (T1-T2) for both IR and probe temperatures; IR07 is not a medical device and is NOT intended for use on people or animals.
- Bright flashlight illuminates work area and may be used independent of voltage detection function; CAT IV 1000V rating provides expanded operation and protection.
10. Fluke 323 True-RMS Clamp Meter
- Digital clamp meter measures AC current to 400 amp, AC and DC voltage to 600 v, and resistance to 4 kilo ohms.
- The true RMS sensing meter provides accurate readings when measuring linear or non-linear loads, regardless of waveform.
- Jaw opening measures current in a conductor up to 30 millimeter without touching or interrupting the circuit.
- Audible continuity sensor confirms that the circuit conducts electricity
- Meets IEC safety standard 61010 1, and is rated for CAT IV installations to 300V and CAT III installations to 600V.
Guide to pick the Best Clamp Meter For Hvac
Let's go through the qualities of the Best Clamp Meter For Hvac items so that you may better understand how they work in practice. It would help if you looked for traits such as the ones listed below-
- Material - Many people buy Clamp Meter For Hvac made from cheap materials such as metal and plastic. Please don't do it because those frames can easily break with time.
- Warranty - This is quite important because you will find out whether parts of the Clamp Meter For Hvac are liable to failure or not. It would be best to keep your warranty till the end in case something happens unexpectedly.
- Size - If possible, make sure that you purchase compact-sized items; this way, they will be stored away in less space when there's no need for use. It would help if you also tried to pick an ideal size depending upon where you intend to place the Clamp Meter For Hvac
- Longevity - Study your options well before purchasing anything because some items may have minor features that can't last for a long time. This way, you will help yourself from wasting money on things that don't have decent durability.
- Price - You should purchase Clamp Meter For Hvac that aren't too cheap because this will mean that they were made from low-quality materials and other components. They may not be durable enough for a considerable period either. Try to find out how long the product could last before buying it.
- Customer Reviews/Ratings - Before making a purchase, make sure that you look at what previous customers say about the quality of the item in question. If possible, try finding independent sites where customers can express their opinion about Clamp Meter For Hvac. these are more reliable than other options such as manufacturer websites or specialized buying guides, which can also have a hidden agenda.
- Maintenance - A good product shouldn't have any complicated aspects in regards to when it comes to keeping them fresh and clean. If you're not interested in cleaning yourself, something with no maintenance is okay because you can send it for professional cleaning whenever necessary.
If you've been looking into getting a specific type of Clamp Meter For Hvac but don't know where to start, then use this buying guide to help out the process! Study the qualities of the most popular Clamp Meter For Hvac on the market so that you can make an informed decision when purchasing one. In addition, be sure to look at what previous buyers had to say about their experiences and read Clamp Meter For Hvac Reviews before checking out which items are high-quality or not. Finally, remember that all items need proper care to prevent wear and tear; hence, ensure that you're not purchasing something too complicated to maintain.