Is it important to you to get the Best Closed Back Headphones Under 200 available on the market? Then there's no need to search any further. When looking for the best suitable Closed Back Headphones Under 200 our buying guide will provide you with all of the information you want. Our information is intended to be used as a starting point for assisting you in making the best decision possible.
Comparison Chart for Best Closed Back Headphones Under 200
We’ve scanned 51433 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Closed Back Headphones Under 200 than this review article may help you.
|1||Tascam TH-02 Closed Back Studio Headphones||9.8||Check Price Now|
|2||Mackie MC Series, Professional Closed-Back Headphones (MC-100)||9.8||Check Price Now|
|3||Yamaha HPH-50B Compact Closed-Back Headphones||9.4||Check Price Now|
|4||SENNHEISER HD 206 Closed-Back Over Ear Headphones||9.4||Check Price Now|
|5||Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Closed Back Dynamic Headphones for Composing||9.2||Check Price Now|
|6||Knox Gear TX-100 Professional Closed-Back Studio Monitor Recording Headphones - Includes 1/4-inch Adapter and Extra Long 10-Foot Cord||9||Check Price Now|
|7||beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm Over-Ear Studio Headphones in Black. Closed Construction||9||Check Price Now|
|8||SENNHEISER HD 599 Open Back Headphone||8.6||Check Price Now|
|9||SENNHEISER HD 569 Closed Back Headphone||8.4||Check Price Now|
|10||50MM Drivers Studio Headphones MAONO AU-MH601 Over Ear Stereo Monitor Closed Back Headphones for Music||8.2||Check Price Now|
1. Tascam TH-02 Closed Back Studio Headphones
- Foldable design for easy, compact transport
- Tightly-stitched, padded headband and ear pads for stylish comfort
- Closed-back dynamic design with clean sound, rich bass response and crisp highs
- Snap-on 1/8” (3.5 millimeter) to 1/4” (6.3 millimeter) adapter
2. Mackie MC Series
- High-Performance Studio Headphones
- Signature Mackie studio sound in headphones that reveal every detail
- Custom high-performance drivers deliver a balanced sound signature
- Soft padded adjustable headband and conforming ear pads
- Perfect for studio monitoring, content creation, field recording, personal listening, and beyond
3. Yamaha HPH-50B Compact Closed-Back Headphones
- Swivel mechanism allows 90 degree turns to properly fit your ear angle
- Compact, fashionable design available in black or white to match your instrument
- Gold plated stereo plug and 2-meter cable for easy, convenient connection
- Comfortable listening for extended periods
4. SENNHEISER HD 206 Closed-Back Over Ear Headphones
- Closed back design provides passive noise isolation and prevents sound from bleeding into adjacent microphones when home recording.
- Lightweight and comfortable designed ideal for long listening, studio or DJ sessions
- 24 ohm impedance provides compatibility with cell phones, tablets, computers, portable audio players and studio recorders.
- 1/8 inch plug (3.5 millimeter) with 1/4 inch (6.3 millimeter)) adapter included
5. Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Closed Back Dynamic Headphones for Composing
- Dynamic, closed ear headphones.Weight w/o cable: 285 gram Ear coupling is circumaural
- Lightweight and comfortable, ergonomic design, Cord Length 3.3 9.8 feet Coiled
- Extended frequency response and warm, natural sound reproduction.
- Around the ear design with padded ear cups Dynamic, closed ear headphones with up to 32 dB attenuation of outside sound.
- Ear pads, headband padding, and audio cord are easily replaceable, ensuring long life
6. Knox Gear TX-100 Professional Closed-Back Studio Monitor Recording Headphones – Includes 1/4-inch Adapter and Extra Long 10-Foot Cord
- NOISE BLOCKING CLOSED-BACK DESIGN: Experience a crystal-clear high-fidelity audio soundscape with these closed back headphones from Knox Gear.
- POWERFUL BASS: Knox Gear headphones are engineered for maximum dynamic range and superior sound quality.
- FOR RECORDING, MUSIC PRODUCTION, GAMING: No matter what your passion is, Knox Gear is the gear for your ears.
- ULTRA COMFORTABLE EAR PADS: Whether you need headphones for all-day head-grooving, long hours in the studio or a marathon gaming session, Knox Gear is here.
- VERSATILE: The closed ear cups reduce the amount of outside sound that can seep in, making them the perfect choice for commuting and general noisy environments.
7. beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm Over-Ear Studio Headphones in Black. Closed Construction
- Closed over-ear headphones for professional mixing in the studio
- Perfect for studio recordings thanks to their pure and high-resolution sound
- The soft, circumaural and repalceable velour ear pads ensure high wearing comfort
- Hard-wearing, durable and robust workmanship Made in Germany
- Practical single-sided cable (3.0m coiled cable)
8. SENNHEISER HD 599 Open Back Headphone
- Premium, around-ear, open back headphones: Audiophile sound combined with premium design and materials.
- Padded headband and luxurious velour covered ear pads perfect for long listening sessions with no pressure on the ears.
- Multiple connectivity options: Robust 3 meter detachable cable and 6.
- Timeless design cues: Ivory color, matte finish together with the brown headband stitching and matte metallic detail convey quality at first glance.
- Premium Components: Sennheiser engineered transducers use aluminum voice coils delivering high efficiency, excellent dynamics and extremely low distortion.
- Connectivity technology: Wired
- Power source type: Battery
9. SENNHEISER HD 569 Closed Back Headphone
- Closed back, around ear design. Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Powered by proprietary Sennheiser 38 millimeter, 23 ohm transducers
- Soft, replaceable ear pads for enhanced comfort
- Two cables included – 3 meter detachable cable with 6.
10. 50MM Drivers Studio Headphones MAONO AU-MH601 Over Ear Stereo Monitor Closed Back Headphones for Music
- HI-FI SOUND: UPGRADED DJ studio headphones MAONO MH601 is built-in 50mm large aperture driver, which can bring you better listening enjoyment.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL DESIGN: MAONO MH601 supports headphone sharing, it has one more headphone jack, you could enjoy music, movie with your friends! Two standard-sized 3.
- SINGLE-SIDE MONITORING: 90 degree swiveling earcups for easy, one ear monitoring.
- SUPREME COMFORT: The ultra-soft protein earmuffs and circumaural design contours around the ears make the sound isolation of the headphones better, reduce external interference, and have good breathability.
- PACKAGE LIST AND RELIABLE WARRANTY: Headphones+Detachable 9.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Closed Back Headphones Under 200 currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Closed Back Headphones Under 200 based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Closed Back Headphones Under 200 before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Closed Back Headphones Under 200 they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Closed Back Headphones Under 200, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Closed Back Headphones Under 200 before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Closed Back Headphones Under 200 will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Closed Back Headphones Under 200 if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Closed Back Headphones Under 200 on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.