Are you fed up with not being able to discover the perfect Commercial Rice Cookers? It is a reasonably frequent problem that most items on the market are not acceptable. To prevent any form of obstacle, you must inspect, review, and then make your selection. Many excellent goods are on the market, but some can be rather costly, while others may not deliver satisfactory results. However, this post will teach you how to select the Best Commercial Rice Cookers on your own without the assistance of others.
Comparison Chart for Best Commercial Rice Cookers
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Commercial Rice Cookers after analyzing 59453 reviews.
|1||Pantin Commercial Electric Rice Warmer (Warm Function only, not a Cooker) - (For Measurement Purpose: 50 Cup Raw/100 Cup Cooked) 120V||9.4||Check Price Now|
|2||Aroma Housewares 60-Cup (Cooked) (30-Cup UNCOOKED) Commercial Rice Cooker (ARC-1033E)||9||Check Price Now|
|3||Hamilton Beach Proctor Silex Commercial 37560R Rice Cooker/Warmer||9||Check Price Now|
|4||Aroma Housewares 60-Cup (Cooked) (30-Cup UNCOOKED) Commercial Rice Cooker, Stainless Steel Exterior (ARC-1130S)||8.8||Check Price Now|
|5||Pantin 70 Cup (35 Cup Raw) Commercial Rice Cooker - 120V||8.8||Check Price Now|
|6||Panasonic SR-GA541H 30 cup Commercial Electric Rice Cooker and Warmer NSF||8.8||Check Price Now|
|7||Zojirushi NYC-36 20-Cup (Uncooked) Commercial Rice Cooker and Warmer||8.6||Check Price Now|
|8||Proctor Silex Commercial 37540 Rice Cooker/Warmer||8.4||Check Price Now|
|9||Panasonic SR-42HZP 23-cup (Uncooked) Commercial Rice Cooker||8.4||Check Price Now|
|10||YBSVO 60-Cup (Cooked) Commercial Rice Cooker||8.2||Check Price Now|
1. Pantin Commercial Electric Rice Warmer (Warm Function only, not a Cooker) – (For Measurement Purpose: 50 Cup Raw/100 Cup Cooked) 120V
- Large capacity suitable for catering or commercial use.
- Holds up to maximum 100 cups of cooked rice for warming only (It’s Not a Rice Cooker); Dry or Raw Rice capacity: 50 Cups (for measurement reference).
- Electric rice/food warmer with all polished stainless steel exterior.
- Keeps rice fresh and warm up to about 10 hours. Power: 120V, 95W, NSF, ETL Listed
- Item dimensions: 15.
2. Aroma Housewares 60-Cup (Cooked) (30-Cup UNCOOKED) Commercial Rice Cooker (ARC-1033E)
- Largest Capacity – Enjoy Aroma’s powerful and proven cooking technology in an even larger size! Pour in 30 cups of raw rice to prepare 60 perfectly cooked cups in total.
- One-Touch Operation – This cooker is a proud member of our “set it and forget it” mentality.
- Insulated Design – A heavy-duty stainless steel lid covers the nonstick inner pot with all-day insulation to keep your batch of fresh, fluffy rice warm and ready to serve.
- Automatic Keep Warm – Switches to Keep Warm mode automatically once the cooking cycle is completed to keep your foods at perfect serving temperatures.
- Convenient Cooking & Cleaning – The nonstick inner pot is easy to clean and built for heavy-duty commercial use.
- Accessories – Includes 2 rice measuring cups and a serving spatula.
3. Hamilton Beach Proctor Silex Commercial 37560R Rice Cooker/Warmer
- 60 cup/14 liter Cooked Rice Capacity: The large capacity allows the operator to cook up to 60 cups of cooked rice in one batch.
- One-touch operation: To prevent overcooking, the rice cooker automatically shifts to keep warm mode after cooking is complete.
- Stainless Steel Exterior Housing Designed for continuous commercial use.
- Inner pot is removable, easy to clean and has visible water line markings to assist with accurate liquid measurement.
- Heated Stainless Steel Hinged Lid: The heated lid provides greater cooking consistency.
- The condensation cup collects water that is released during the cooking cycle, keeping your counters clean and dry.
- Each commercial rice cooker comes with a 900ml plastic rice measuring cup and serving rice spatula.
- Beyond rice varieties such as white, brown, jasmine, and basmati rice; the rice cookers can also cook grits, oatmeal and macaroni and cheese dishes.
- 1 Year
4. Aroma Housewares 60-Cup (Cooked) (30-Cup UNCOOKED) Commercial Rice Cooker, Stainless Steel Exterior (ARC-1130S)
- Commercial standards – our arc-1130s is part of our Commercial rice cooker Line, allowing for restaurant quality Rice to be prepared on a commercial level.
- Fluffy rice, every time – Get more without sacrificing quality.
- Large capacity – our commercial rice cookers our are largest yet! With the arc-1130s having the ability to make 60 cups of prepared rice at once, your cooking time Will easily be cut in half!.
- Accessories – The arc-1130s comes with two rice measuring Cups, a stainless steel lid, nonstick inner pot, and a plastic rice spatula.
- Rice doubles in volume when cooked.
- Perfectly prepares up to 60 cups of any variety of cooked rice
- Durable body and heavy-duty stainless steel lid for continuous use
- Simple, electronic operation with automatic Keep-Warm
- Easy-to-clean, nonstick removable inner pot
- Includes Rice Measuring Tumbler and Serving Spatula
- For commercial use only
5. Pantin 70 Cup (35 Cup Raw) Commercial Rice Cooker – 120V
- 35 cups of raw rice (70 cup cooked)
- Automtic cooking and keep warm
- Non-stick coadted aluminum pan
- 1800W ; 120V
6. Panasonic SR-GA541H 30 cup Commercial Electric Rice Cooker and Warmer NSF
- Commercial grade electric rice cooker
- 30 cup uncooked rice will yield approximately 60 cups cooked rice capacity
- Built-in double safety thermal fuse; anodized aluminum pan
- NSF and ETL approved
- Keep warm feature (5 hours) with push button start and auto shut off
7. Zojirushi NYC-36 20-Cup (Uncooked) Commercial Rice Cooker and Warmer
- 1300-watt 20-cup electric rice cooker makes up to 40 servings of rice
- Large enough for catering or commercial use; stainless-steel exterior
- Keep-warm mode maintains perfect serving temperature.
- Nonstick inner pan with water-measuring line; rice spatula included
- Measures 17-1/4 by 17-1/4 by 13-1/2 inches
8. Proctor Silex Commercial 37540 Rice Cooker/Warmer
- 40 Cup Cooked Rice Capacity: The large capacity allows the operator to cook up to 40 cups of cooked rice in one batch.
- One-touch operation: The rice cooker automatically shifts to the keep warm mode after cooking is complete.
- Stainless Steel Housing designed for continuous commercial use.
- Nonstick Aluminum Inner Pot is removable, easy-to-clean and has visible water line markings to assist with accurate liquid measurement.
- Stainless Steel Hinged Lid has a strong handle that makes it easy to open and close.
- Detachable inner lid For easy cleaning.
- Condensation cup collects water that is released during the cooking cycle, keeping your counters clean and dry.
- Each commercial rice cooker comes with a 900ml plastic rice measuring cup and serving rice spatula.
- Cooking Versatility: Beyond rice varieties such as white, brown, jasmine, and basmati rice; the rice cookers can also cook grits, oatmeal and macaroni and cheese dishes.
9. Panasonic SR-42HZP 23-cup (Uncooked) Commercial Rice Cooker
- Large -capacity commercial rice cooker that is NSF qualified; direct heating system; 67 in AC cord
- Cooks 23-cup (46-cup finished) of rice in approximately 30 minutes; servings up to 74 servings (3-ounce portions) or 54 servings (4-ounce portions).
- Keep warm control up to two hours with automatic shut-off; thermal safety fuse built-in; 1550-watt; 12.
- Stainless steel lid; easy-to-clean aluminum alloy removable pan liner
- Measures 14-15/16-inch (d) by 16.5/8-inch (w) by 11-9/16-inch (h) by 12.3-pound; silver finish
10. YBSVO 60-Cup (Cooked) Commercial Rice Cooker
- Large Capacity】This large rice cooker can cook up to 30 cups (180 oz.
- Durable, Double Wall Construction】Durable body and heavy-duty stainless steel lid for continuous use.
- User-Friendly Operation】The simple control panel on this restaurant rice cooker makes it easy for anyone to operate.
- Safe & easy-to-clean】Nonstick Aluminum Inner Pot is removable, easy-to-clean and has visible water line markings to assist with accurate liquid measurement.
- A wide range of uses 】 It is suitable for a variety of places, such as restaurants, Sushi shop and home kitchens, etc.
How to find the Best Commercial Rice Cookers
Numerous sources will provide you with that information, including buying guides or rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, Commercial Rice Cookers reviews explicitly found on the internet, and YouTube channels. Only diligent investigation will ensure that you receive the correct goods.
But it isn't always simple, is it? That's why we've taken the time to build a list of the top Commercial Rice Cookers on the market today on your behalf, so you won't have to worry about anything. In addition, we have written a buying guide for you to review before making your purchase decision.
- Availability - Don't let the limited availability of the Commercial Rice Cookers leave you stranded. If that happens, you will either purchase another item or wait until the product is restocked. Wait times for restocking can be anywhere between one day and several months, so do your best to pick something else.
- Different Model - A well-known problem every buyer has faced at least once in their lives is wanting to buy a specific Commercial Rice Cookers but not finding it. The reasons behind this issue are varied; simply put, sometimes there aren't enough products available for everyone who wants them--that's the sad truth, especially when it comes to Commercial Rice Cookers that are currently trending or newly launched ones.
- Inaccurate information - You can't believe everything you read on the internet these days -- sometimes people want to sell a product just as badly as they want to buy it. In general, Commercial Rice Cookers reviews are not always accurate because there's no way of knowing what factors influenced their ratings. Markedly positive reviews may have been written by friends or family members of the company itself, so take those with a grain of salt--you never know whether they're telling the truth or not without third-party peer review. On the other hand, you don't want to base your purchase on negative reviews solely. Try to stay in the middle when it comes to this sort of thing--download a couple of positive and negative ones, so you have more information at hand when making your final decision.
- Types - There are different Commercial Rice Cookers available for sale to meet diverse needs among people with different tastes or requirements. For example, some products can be used by women only while others are meant only for men; still, there are also cosmetics that both genders can use. The list goes on. Be sure to thoroughly research the Commercial Rice Cookers type before purchasing to avoid buying something that won't fit your lifestyle or purpose very well.
We hope we've helped you feel a little bit more confident about buying online now than you did earlier! We recommend that you read through our buying guide as well as select at least three items from our top five list before making your final decision--that way, if anything pops up unexpectedly and you need to return or exchange, you don't have to go through the hassle of looking for another product.
hope this Commercial Rice Cookers Reviews helped you choose ideal one for you.