Want to buy the Best Compound Bow Cases in the market? You landed in the right place. Our goal is to provide you with helpful information that simplifies your buying decision. We strive for accurate and honest opinions and analysis of the products we review at TCOL. Our research has proven trustworthy and reliable, while our experts provide in-depth analysis of each product we test before writing an objective review. Please check the list of our suggested Best Compound Bow Cases to find the suitable one for your need.
Comparison Chart for Best Compound Bow Cases
44687 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Compound Bow Cases. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||Silfrae Compound Bow Case Soft Bow Padded Case Light-Weight Bow Carry Bag with Arrow Pocket (OakCamo, 115cm)||9.8||Check Price Now|
|2||Plano 10-10630 Bow Guard SE 44 Bow Case||9.8||Check Price Now|
|3||Legend Everest Hybrid Roller Lockable Compound Bow Case - Metal Structure||9.4||Check Price Now|
|4||Legend Apollo Travel Compound Bow Case - Soft Carry Case for Archery Gear||9.2||Check Price Now|
|5||SKB 3I-4214-PL iSeries 4214 Parallel Limb Bow Case (Black)||9.2||Check Price Now|
|6||Flambeau Outdoors 6461SC Safe Shot Bow Case||9||Check Price Now|
|7||SKB Cases 34.5 Inch iSeries Mathews Small Parallel Limb Bow Case with Waterproof Design and Trigger Release Latch System||8.8||Check Price Now|
|8||Plano Fusion Bow Case||8.6||Check Price Now|
|9||Case Club Waterproof Parallel Limb Compound Bow Pre-Cut Case with Silica Gel to Help Prevent Rust||8.6||Check Price Now|
|10||Plano 108110 Bow Guard AW Bow Case Black||8.2||Check Price Now|
1. Silfrae Compound Bow Case Soft Bow Padded Case Light-Weight Bow Carry Bag with Arrow Pocket (OakCamo, 115cm)
- Internal size: 44″(L) x 16″(W)
- Material: 600D canvas and foam padding
- Use the handle to carry it or wear it as a backpack ( An adjustable shoulder strap included)
- External pocket: store your arrows, arm protection strap, quick-release and other personal items
- Silfrae 100% RISK FREE PURCHASE and 100% MONEY BACK SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
2. Plano 10-10630 Bow Guard SE 44 Bow Case
- PLANO BOW CASES | Protecting your passion since 1952
- DIMENSIONS | Outside Dimensions: 44.
- FEATURES | The 10630 Bow Guard SE bow case allows for fully loaded quiver storage for in-line or offset quivers (mounting bracket required not included, contact quiver manufacturer for bracket).
- Secure holding straps for strings and limbs protects against the bow from shifting during transport.
- MADE IN THE USA
3. Legend Everest Hybrid Roller Lockable Compound Bow Case – Metal Structure
- ULTIMATE PROTECTION Our case has a steel metal frame fitted with thick padding and PE board for bow safety – Cam protectors, nylon fasteners and buckled straps further secure your gear.
- ORGANIZED STORAGE Easily store your archery accessories with 2 movable zippered pouches, inside mesh pockets, and 3 front pockets; includes a telescopic arrows tube and a padded protection mat.
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION, HIGHLY DURABLE This hybrid roller bow case features a robust design with heavy-duty 1680D nylon construction, rubber protection piping on corners and sturdy oversized zippers.
- PERFECT TRAVEL COMPANION, AIRLINE APPROVED At only 15lbs our case is more lightweight than the hard side type; with TSA lock and replaceable heavy-duty wheels ; easy to carry with 2 front handles.
- 2 VARIANTS, FIND THE RIGHT FIT We provide the case’s inside dimensions, so you can better determine which one fits your bow perfectly; 44″x14.
4. Legend Apollo Travel Compound Bow Case – Soft Carry Case for Archery Gear
- PROTECT YOUR BOW – Keep your compound bow safe during travel, storage or while in the field.
- UNRIVALED STORAGE – The Apollo compound bow case features the most pockets of any premium bow case on the market! Easily store and secure all your archery equipment and accessories in our conveniently located pockets.
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN – This case is the perfect balance of portability and durability.
- CUSTOMIZE COLORS – Both the Apollo 44 (44″ Inside Length) and 40 (40″ Inside Length) cases come in a variety of colors.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – Here at Legend we care about our customers and giving them top quality archery equipment and accessories.
5. SKB 3I-4214-PL iSeries 4214 Parallel Limb Bow Case (Black)
- New injection molded case accommodates parallel limb bows
- 3i Series injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and dustproof, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage.
- Molded-in hinge with stainless steel hinge pins, patented “trigger release” latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handles, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve.
- Four (4) SKB patented trigger latches with reinforced padlock locations, cushioned snap down handles on three (3) sides, and recessed in-line skate style wheels.
- External Dimensions: 45″ x 17.5″ x 6″ Internal Dimensions: 40″ L x 14.50″ W x 5″ D
6. Flambeau Outdoors 6461SC Safe Shot Bow Case
- TRUSTED HARD SHELL PROTECTION PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.
- CONVOLUTED FOAM BED: Equipped with a thick layer of convoluted foam to protect your compound bow and sight.
- ARROW STORAGE RACK INCLUDED: The case features a (12) arrow rubber racking system that securely fixes shafts in place under the lid for easy-access storage (installation required).
- LOCKABLE & TRANSPORTABLE: This case has (4) latches and (4) lock holes for secure storage and transportation.
- FIT & SPECIFICATIONS: Fits (1) compound bow.
- Pillar structure provides durable support and accessory storage
- Built-in 3 and 4 blade broadhead changer
- Pillar structure provides durable support for your bow
7. SKB Cases 34.5 Inch iSeries Mathews Small Parallel Limb Bow Case with Waterproof Design and Trigger Release Latch System
- HEAVY-DUTY CASE: Heavy-duty bow case with trigger release latch system for ultimate storage protection.
- HIGH-STRENGTH CONSTRUCTION: Constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and features a gasketed, waterproof design.
- PROTECTOR CLIPS: Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips with an ambient pressure equalization valve.
- EASY TRANSPORT: Includes inline skate style wheels for easy transport; Polypropylene copolymer resin
- MILITARY STANDARDS: Built to military standards with a waterjet cut foam arrow system that fits up to a dozen arrows.
8. Plano Fusion Bow Case
- PLANO BOW CASES | Protecting your passion since 1952
- Inside Dimensions: 39.
- FEATURES | High-density foam, Durable latches, Patented Pillar Lock design
- MADE IN THE USA
9. Case Club Waterproof Parallel Limb Compound Bow Pre-Cut Case with Silica Gel to Help Prevent Rust
- See “Interior Foam Dimensions” Diagram to see if your bow will fit.
- Please CROSS-CHECK the “Interior Foam Dimensions” diagram against your bow to make sure it fits (VERY important because many bows models do not fit!).
- Case is heavy duty, waterproof, wheeled, shippable, air-tight, and padlockable
- Hydro absorbent silica gel canister included to help prevent rust, and a waterproof accessory box for your small items.
- Case is Airline Approved for checked luggage.
10. Plano 108110 Bow Guard AW Bow Case Black
- Plano Archery Storage | Protecting your passion since 1952
- Bow case is constructed with patented PillarLock system that provides crushproof strength for long term use.
- Dual-stage lockable latches and high-density interlocking foam provide added security during travel | Airline approved.
- Continuous Dri-Loc seal keeps bows and equipment protected and safe from the elements
- Specs: 48″ L x 7.
Compound Bow Cases Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Compound Bow Cases stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Compound Bow Cases in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Compound Bow Cases for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Compound Bow Cases Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Compound Bow Cases in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Compound Bow Cases currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Compound Bow Cases based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Compound Bow Cases before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Compound Bow Cases they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Compound Bow Cases, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Compound Bow Cases before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Compound Bow Cases will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Compound Bow Cases if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Compound Bow Cases on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.