Is it important to you to get the Best Death Metal Pedal available on the market? Then there's no need to search any further. When looking for the best suitable Death Metal Pedal our buying guide will provide you with all of the information you want. Our information is intended to be used as a starting point for assisting you in making the best decision possible.
Comparison Chart for Best Death Metal Pedal
We’ve scanned 48506 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Death Metal Pedal than this review article may help you.
|1||EX-Inferno Metal Distortion Pedal||9.6||Check Price Now|
|2||Digitech DDM Death Metal Analog Distortion Pedal||9.2||Check Price Now|
|3||Amptweaker Tight Metal Pro II Distortion Guitar Effect Pedal||9.2||Check Price Now|
|4||MXR M116 Fullbore Metal Distortion Pedal w/4 FREE Cables||9||Check Price Now|
|5||FLAMMA FX100 Guitar Pedal Professional Multi-effects Processor with Expression Pedal 151 Built-in Effects 200 Presets Looper Amp Modeling Drum Machine Support 3rd Party IR OTG for Live Streaming||8.6||Check Price Now|
|6||Boss MT-2 Metal Zone Distortion Guitar Pedal||8.6||Check Price Now|
|7||BOSS WAZA Craft Metal Zone Guitar Pedal (MT-2W)||8.6||Check Price Now|
|8||Guitar Looper Pedal with Tuner Function 9 Loops Effect Pedal with USB Cable for Electric Guitar Bass ( Totally 40 Minutes Recording Time )||8.6||Check Price Now|
|9||Boss CS-3 Compressor/Sustainer Pedal||8.6||Check Price Now|
|10||BOSS HM-2W Heavy Metal Guitar Effects Pedal - Legendary Chainsaw Tone of Swedish Death Metal - Waza Craft Edition - Standard HM-2 Mode and More Aggressive Custom Mode||8.4||Check Price Now|
1. EX-Inferno Metal Distortion Pedal
- The EX-Inferno death metal distortion pedal is designed for total metal mayhem.
- A three-stage guitar metal pedal boost toggle switch allows for total control of brutal chugging, screaming howls and massive attack for lead and rhythm playing.
- Fine tune the metal guitar pedal overall balance with the level, tone and distortion control knobs.
- True-Bypass with powerful analog circuitry, housed in a compact, die-cast box.
- Uses a standard 9-volt negative tip power supply, or add a daisy chain to run multiple pedals from the one power supply source.
2. Digitech DDM Death Metal Analog Distortion Pedal
- Level boosts the output level of your guitar signal.
- Low adjusts boost and cut of bass frequencies. High adjusts boost and cut of upper harmonics.
- Mid adjusts boost and cut of midrange frequencies. High adjusts boost and cut of high frequencies.
- Dual Outputs.
3. Amptweaker Tight Metal Pro II Distortion Guitar Effect Pedal
- The Tight Metal Pro II redefines rock/metal tone
- The very definition of total sonic brutality
- Tight Metal Pro II now includes Depth Finder and DeFizzerator built in
- Perfect for live and studio
4. MXR M116 Fullbore Metal Distortion Pedal w/4 FREE Cables
- Includes 4 Cables!
- Three band EQ with sweepable mid frequencies
- Tight, fast, switchable Noise Gate for syncopated metal riffage
- Internal Gate Trigger control lets you set the Noise Gate’s sensitivity
- Scoop Switch boost the highs and lows while the EQ stays active
5. FLAMMA FX100 Guitar Pedal Professional Multi-effects Processor with Expression Pedal 151 Built-in Effects 200 Presets Looper Amp Modeling Drum Machine Support 3rd Party IR OTG for Live Streaming
- 9 EFFECTS BLOCKS: Fxcomp, Distortion, Overdrive, Amp, Cab, Noise Gate, EQ, Modulation, Delay, Reverb; each block has several effects, covering 150+ effects in total; Up to 9 effects can be used simultaneously.
- 55 classic & modern high-quality guitar AMP Models that utilize non-linear digital amp modelling technology (giving a real tube amp tone, feel & response).
- 200 PRESETS can provide multiple sound options for beginners.
- OTG FUNCTION supports compatible mobile phone or tablet connection.
- 80-SECOND LOOPER for your recording, 40 drum machine options, and 10 metronomes to expand your sound creativity.
6. Boss MT-2 Metal Zone Distortion Guitar Pedal
- The MT-2 provides super-long sustain and heavy mids and lows like a stack of overdriven amps.
- The Package Height of the Product is 3 inches
- The Package Length of the Product is 6 inches
- The Package Width of the Product is 4 inches
7. BOSS WAZA Craft Metal Zone Guitar Pedal (MT-2W)
- Premium WAZA craft pedal with all-analog audio circuitry
- Innovative dual-stage gain circuit built with discrete analog components
- Standard mode updates the famous mt-2 metal zone sound with improved clarity and lower noise
- Custom mode delivers full-throttle gain tones with wider range, increased dynamics, and tighter low end.
- Powerful three-band EQ provides intense sound Customization with high, low, and sweepable midrange and up to 15 dB boost/cut on each band.
8. Guitar Looper Pedal with Tuner Function 9 Loops Effect Pedal with USB Cable for Electric Guitar Bass ( Totally 40 Minutes Recording Time )
- 2 in 1 Guitar Mini Pedal– What makes this pedal so amazing is that it is not only a looper pedal but also a high precision tuner in such a tiny metal shell.
- Unlimited Overdub Looper Pedal–The total recording time is 40 minutes for 9 loops, a single loop recording time is 10 minutes, unlimited overdub.
- High quality pedal–For looper function, it is with 48K/24bit sampling rate, uncompressed, professional tone quality.
- Intelligent guitar pedal–Support import/export loops with lossless wav file at both Windows/Mac OS via USB cable.
- Simple pedal yet charming appearance–One footswitch controls all functions: record, play, stop, overdub,undo, redo, delete.
9. Boss CS-3 Compressor/Sustainer Pedal
- The CS-3 Compression Sustainer pedal compresses louder signals while boosting lower signals.
- Guitar Pedal
10. BOSS HM-2W Heavy Metal Guitar Effects Pedal - Legendary Chainsaw Tone of Swedish Death Metal - Waza Craft Edition - Standard HM-2 Mode and More Aggressive Custom Mode
- Get that legendary HM-2 “chainsaw tone” with the BOSS HM-2W.
- After years of requests from hardcore HM-2 fans, the iconic stomp is now reborn three decades later in a special Waza Craft edition.
- Its signature “chainsaw tone” with all knobs maxed is the defining voice of Swedish death metal, and the slightly milder sides of its personality can be heard on tracks from mainstream to shoegaze.
- The HM-2W delivers the authentic analog sound of the original in all its glory, coupled with lots of modern refinements for enhanced performance.
- Standard mode delivers the original HM-2 tone with lower noise and maximized level
- Custom mode provides a more aggressive sound variation with special Waza Craft tuning
- BOSS five-year warranty
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Death Metal Pedal currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Death Metal Pedal based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Death Metal Pedal before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Death Metal Pedal they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Death Metal Pedal, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Death Metal Pedal before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Death Metal Pedal will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Death Metal Pedal if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Death Metal Pedal on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.