Finding the Best Floor Standing Drill Press on the market may be time-consuming and challenging. The most beneficial aspect of using an appropriate guide is that it simplifies making a buying selection. It assists you in saving both time and money. To help you save money, we've conducted some research to determine which goods are the best-rated in various categories, allowing you to get the most bang for your buck. Using the results of our research and product testing, we strive to provide high-quality information. Our objective is to provide their findings straightforwardly so that people can see the benefits at a glance. We've compiled a list of the Best Floor Standing Drill Press currently available on the market to save you time.
Comparison Chart for Best Floor Standing Drill Press
52290 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Floor Standing Drill Press. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||JET JDP-20MF 20" Drill Press||9.8||Check Price Now|
|2||JET J-2550 12-Speed 20" Drill Press||9.8||Check Price Now|
|3||JET JDP-17, 17-Inch Drill Press||9.6||Check Price Now|
|4||JET JWDP-12, 12-Inch Benchtop Drill Press||9.4||Check Price Now|
|5||Shop Fox W1848 Oscillating Floor Drill Press||9||Check Price Now|
|6||Sunex 5000A 16-Speed Floor UL/CSA Drill Press||9||Check Price Now|
|7||Grizzly Industrial G7944-14" Heavy-Duty Floor Drill Press||8.8||Check Price Now|
|8||JET J-2500, 15" Drill Press||8.6||Check Price Now|
|9||Powermatic PM2800B, 18-Inch Drill Press||8.6||Check Price Now|
|10||WEN 4214 12-Inch Variable Speed Drill Press||8.6||Check Price Now|
1. JET JDP-20MF 20″ Drill Press
- VARIABLE-SPEED: 1-1/2 HP motor has 12 speeds from 150 to 4,200 RPM.
- REPETITION: 1/2″-diameter external depth stop, with three-nut locking feature, allows for fast adjustments.
- ACCURACY: Depth stop has a quick-set bolt for fast, accurate adjustments.
- VISIBILITY: Built-in worklight (bulb not included) provides additional visibility.
- VERSATILITY: Quick-release crank-operated worktable can tilt +/- 45°.
2. JET J-2550 12-Speed 20″ Drill Press
- ACCURACY: 2-1/4″ quill allows greater accuracy.
- SUPPORT: Large 3-5/8″ diameter ground steel column and cast iron head.
- VERSATILITY: Production table tilts up to 45°.
- PRECISION: Accurate depth stop for precice hole depths.
- SAFETY: Telescoping safety spindle guard.
3. JET JDP-17, 17-Inch Drill Press
- ACCOMMODATE ANY PROJECT: 14″ x 19″ precision-ground work table features twin T-slot grooves and four table slots.
- RAPID SPEED CHANGES: One-handed belt tensioning.
- SAFETY AND CONVENIENCE: Power switch features a safety key and large, paddle-style off button.
- REPEAT DRILLING: Integrated depth stop makes repetitive drilling quick and easy.
- STABILITY: Large cast iron base.
4. JET JWDP-12, 12-Inch Benchtop Drill Press
- DRILLING ACCURACY: X-shaped XACTA Laser ensures perfection every time.
- EASE OF USE: Oversized ergonomic knobs provide maximum control.
- CONSISTENT DRILLING: Clear, linear scale with depth stop.
- EXTRA SUPPORT: Retractable roller extension provides support and quick workpiece adjustments.
- COMPACT DESIGN: 10″ x 16-1/8″ cast iron base fits neatly on workbenches with limited space.
- INCREASED VISIBILITY: LED work light brightens your work area for intricate applications.
- ADDED SAFETY: Large paddle switch provides easy shut off and lockout protection.
5. Shop Fox W1848 Oscillating Floor Drill Press
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110V
- Swing: 13-3/4″
- Drill chuck: 1/64″-5/8″
- Arbor: JT-33
- Range of speeds: 250-3050 RPM
6. Sunex 5000A 16-Speed Floor UL/CSA Drill Press
- Heavy duty 3/4 HP motor with 5/8″ drill capacity
- Convenient belt tension lever for quick speed transition
- Table rotates 360° and pivots from 0° to 45 ° on each side with indicator to facilitate setting
- UL and CSA Listed
- Replacement 5/8″ chuck and key – RS5000A87- fits standard MT2 arbor
7. Grizzly Industrial G7944-14″ Heavy-Duty Floor Drill Press
- Motor: 3/4 H.P., single-phase, 110V
- Number of speeds: 12
- Range of speeds: 140, 260, 320, 380, 480, 540, 980, 1160, 1510, 1650, 2180, 3050 RPM
- Spindle travel: 3-1/4″
- Swing: 14″
8. JET J-2500, 15″ Drill Press
- GREATER PRECISION: Enclosed spindle assembly is supported by four permanently-lubricated ball bearings.
- INCREASED SAFETY: Extend the telescoping spindle guard as much as needed.
- ACCURATE OPERATIONS: Large 1-7/8″ diameter quill travels 3-1/8″.
- JUST THE RIGHT SPEED: 16-speed motor turns quill 200 TO 3,630 RPM.
- CONSISTENT REPEATS: Accurate depth stop displays inch/mm and has quick-set bolt for fast, accurate adjustments.
- SOLID SUPPORT: Large ground steel column and cast iron head.
9. Powermatic PM2800B, 18-Inch Drill Press
- INFINITELY VARIABLE SPEED: Mechanical variable speed (250 to 3,000 RPM) with no belt changes.
- PINPOINT POSITIONING: Laser guides provide an accurate indication for tool point.
- ADDED STABILITY: Oversize cast iron base.
- COMFORTABLE WORK CONDITIONS: Reversible handles can be mounted on either side of the machine.
- RAPID ALIGNMENT OF STOCK: Adjustable fence system provides a perfect 90-degree relationship to the table.
10. WEN 4214 12-Inch Variable Speed Drill Press
- Infinitely variable speed ranges from 580-3200 RPMS.
- Spindle Travel of 3-1/8″ with easy to read, locking linear depth stop for accurate and repeatable drilling operations.
- Quill diameter of 2.
- 9-1/2 x 9-1/2″ cast iron worktable features rack & pinion height adjustment and bevels up to 45 Degree left & right.
- Includes drill press, mechanical variable speed, laser, table roller extension, 5/8″ keyed chuck & key, tools for assembly.
Floor Standing Drill Press Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Floor Standing Drill Press stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Floor Standing Drill Press in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Floor Standing Drill Press for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Floor Standing Drill Press Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Floor Standing Drill Press in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Floor Standing Drill Press currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Floor Standing Drill Press based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Floor Standing Drill Press before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Floor Standing Drill Press they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Floor Standing Drill Press, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Floor Standing Drill Press before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Floor Standing Drill Press will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Floor Standing Drill Press if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Floor Standing Drill Press on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.