Are you looking for the Best Gpu For I9 9900k on the market? Then look no further. If you are looking for the Best Gpu For I9 9900k, this buying guide is precisely what you need. Our guide is designed to be used as a core point for helping you make the correct decision.
Comparison Chart for Best Gpu For I9 9900k
53315 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Gpu For I9 9900k in this article.
|1||EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming||9||Check Price Now|
|2||Intel BX80684I99900KF Intel Core i9-9900KF Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 5.0 GHz Turbo Unlocked Without Processor Graphics LGA1151 300 Series 95W||9||Check Price Now|
|3||ASUS Prime Z390-P LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) ATX Motherboard for Cryptocurrency Mining(BTC) with Above 4G Decoding||9||Check Price Now|
|4||Intel Core i9-9900K Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 5.0GHz Unlocked LGA1151 300 Series 95W (BX806849900K)||9||Check Price Now|
|5||Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L RGB V2||8.8||Check Price Now|
|6||Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition RGB CPU Air Cooler||8.8||Check Price Now|
|7||ARCTIC MX-4 (incl. Spatula||8.8||Check Price Now|
|8||Intel Core i9-10900F Desktop Processor 10 Cores up to 5.2 GHz Without Processor Graphics LGA 1200 (Intel 400 Series chipset) 65W||8.6||Check Price Now|
|9||Intel Core i9-9900K Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 5.0 GHz Turbo Unlocked LGA1151 300 Series 95W||8.6||Check Price Now|
|10||VisionTek Radeon 5450 2GB DDR3 (DVI-I||8.6||Check Price Now|
1. EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming
- Real boost clock: 1800 MHz; Memory detail: 24576 MB GDDR6X.
- Real-time ray tracing in games for cutting-edge, hyper-realistic graphics.
- Triple HDB fans 9 iCX3 thermal sensors offer higher performance cooling and much quieter acoustic noise.
- All-metal backplate & adjustable ARGB
2. Intel BX80684I99900KF Intel Core i9-9900KF Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 5.0 GHz Turbo Unlocked Without Processor Graphics LGA1151 300 Series 95W
- 8 Cores/ 16 Threads
- 3.60 GHz up to 5.00 GHz Max Turbo Frequency/ 16 MB Cache
- Compatible only with Motherboards based on Intel 300 Series Chipsets
- Discrete GPU – No Processor Graphics
- Intel Optane Memory Supported; Maximum temperature allowed at the processor: 100°C
3. ASUS Prime Z390-P LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) ATX Motherboard for Cryptocurrency Mining(BTC) with Above 4G Decoding
- Designed for 9th and 8th Generation Intel Core processors to maximize connectivity and speed with M.
- 5x Protection III Hardware-level safeguards with safe Slot Core, LANGuard and overvoltage protection provide component longevity and reliability.
- Fanxpert 4 with AIO pump header delivers advanced fan control for dynamic system cooling
- Patent-pending Safe Slot Core fortified PCIe Slots prevent damage caused by heavyweight GPUs
- 8-Channel HD gaming audio featuring Realtek ALC887 high definition Audio CODEC
4. Intel Core i9-9900K Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 5.0GHz Unlocked LGA1151 300 Series 95W (BX806849900K)
- 8 Cores/ 16 Threads
- Up to 5.0 GHz Unlocked
- Compatible with Intel 300 Series chipset based motherboards
- Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology
- Supports Intel Optane Memory, no thermal solution included
5. Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L RGB V2
- 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance
- New SickleFlow Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance.
- RGB Lighting Signature cooling performance with an RGB design for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable.
- The larger surface area increased the surface area of the fins on the radiator for better heat dissipation.
- Industrial grade seal high: Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking.
- Controller: Included a wired RGB Controller
- CPU socket support: LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1200, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1.
6. Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition RGB CPU Air Cooler
- Direct contact technology: 4 Heat Pipe with exclusive direct contact technology effectively provides excellent heat dissipation; Air flow: 57.
- Precise air flow: Stacked fin array ensures least airflow resistance which allows cooler air flow into the heat sink.
- RGB LED controller: The wired RGB LED controller allows for customizable colors and effects with just the touch of a button.
- Smart Fan sensor for jam protection: Never worry about your cables getting snagged or components being mucked up ever again.
- Snap and play: Intuitive fan bracket design makes upgrading and removing the fan a breeze
- CPU socket support: Intel: LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1366, AMD: AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1.
7. ARCTIC MX-4 (incl. Spatula
- WELL PROVEN QUALITY: The design of our thermal paste packagings has changed several times, the formula of the composition has remained unchanged, so our MX pastes have stood for high quality.
- EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE: ARCTIC MX-4 thermal paste is made of carbon microparticles, guaranteeing extremely high thermal conductivity.
- SAFE APPLICATION: The MX-4 is metal-free and non-electrical conductive which eliminates any risks of causing short circuit, adding more protection to the CPU and VGA cards.
- HIGH DURABILITY: In contrast to metal and silicon thermal compound, the MX-4 does not compromise over time.
- EASY TO APPLY: With an ideal consistency, the MX-4 is very easy to use, even for beginners
8. Intel Core i9-10900F Desktop Processor 10 Cores up to 5.2 GHz Without Processor Graphics LGA 1200 (Intel 400 Series chipset) 65W
- 10 cores / 20 threads
- Socket Type LGA 1200
- Up to 5.2 GHz
- Compatible with Intel 400 series chipset based motherboards
- Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 Support
- Intel Optane Memory Support
- Cooler Included
9. Intel Core i9-9900K Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 5.0 GHz Turbo Unlocked LGA1151 300 Series 95W
- 8 Cores / 16 Threads
- 3.60 GHz up to 5.00 GHz / 16 MB Cache
- Compatible only with Motherboards based on Intel 300 Series Chipsets
- Intel Optane Memory Supported
- Intel UHD Graphics 630
10. VisionTek Radeon 5450 2GB DDR3 (DVI-I
- The VisionTek Radeon HD 5450 Series GPUs fully support Microsoft DirectX 11
- Dolby TrueHD and DTSHD Master Audio Support: Content protected, high bandwidth, 7.
- Avivo Technology Enhanced Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD 2)
- Single or Dual Monitor support: HDMI, DVI, VGA (configurations may require an adapter that is sold separately).
- PCI Express based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard.
- Memory storage capacity: 2048 MB
- Supported Resolutions 1920 x 1080
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Gpu For I9 9900k currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Gpu For I9 9900k based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Gpu For I9 9900k before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Gpu For I9 9900k they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Gpu For I9 9900k, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Gpu For I9 9900k before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Gpu For I9 9900k will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Gpu For I9 9900k if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Gpu For I9 9900k on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.