Want to buy the Best Low Light Canon Lens in the market? You landed in the right place. Our goal is to provide you with helpful information that simplifies your buying decision. We strive for accurate and honest opinions and analysis of the products we review at TCOL. Our research has proven trustworthy and reliable, while our experts provide in-depth analysis of each product we test before writing an objective review. Please check the list of our suggested Best Low Light Canon Lens to find the suitable one for your need.
Comparison Chart for Best Low Light Canon Lens
Our team scanned 33137 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Low Light Canon Lens in this article
|1||Canon RF50mm F1.8 STM for Canon Full Frame Mirrorless RF Mount Cameras [EOS R||9.6||Check Price Now|
|2||Lightdow 85mm F1.8 Medium Telephoto Manual Focus Full Frame Portrait Lens for Canon EOS Rebel T8i T7i T7 T6 T3i T2i 4000D 2000D 1300D 850D 800D 600D 550D 90D 80D 77D 70D 50D 6D 5D etc||9.2||Check Price Now|
|3||Sigma 16 mm f/1.4 (C) AF DC DN Lens for Canon EF-M X Mount||9.2||Check Price Now|
|4||Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens||9.2||Check Price Now|
|5||Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard and Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras||8.6||Check Price Now|
|6||Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens||8.6||Check Price Now|
|7||Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera: Getting the Most from Your MILC||8.4||Check Price Now|
|8||Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM Lens - 9518B002||8.2||Check Price Now|
|9||Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras (Renewed)||8.2||Check Price Now|
|10||Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Standard Zoom Lens||8.2||Check Price Now|
1. Canon RF50mm F1.8 STM for Canon Full Frame Mirrorless RF Mount Cameras [EOS R
- Compact, Lightweight Fixed 50 millimeter Focal Length Lens.
- Large F, 1.8 Aperture for Low-Light Photography and Creative Background Blur
- A Stepping Motor (Gear-Type STM) Provides Smooth and Quiet Continuous AF During Video Recording, As Well As When Shooting Photos.
- Control Ring for Direct Setting Changes
- Optimized Lens Placement and Coatings Help Deliver Outstanding Color Balance, While Minimizing Ghosting and Flare.
- Lens Compatible with the Mirrorless R System (EOS RP, EOS R, EOS R5, or EOS R6)
2. Lightdow 85mm F1.8 Medium Telephoto Manual Focus Full Frame Portrait Lens for Canon EOS Rebel T8i T7i T7 T6 T3i T2i 4000D 2000D 1300D 850D 800D 600D 550D 90D 80D 77D 70D 50D 6D 5D etc
- 8 pieces of circular aperture, smooth and large focus rings internal focusing(IF) hybrid aspherical lenses (H-ASP), ultra multi coating(UMC).
- FULL MANUAL FOCUS OPERATION: require complete manual focus operation on dslr camera to align with lens body, NOT suitable for SLR beginners, recommended for photographers with excellent experience in equipment.
- Compatible with Canon EOS Rebel T7, T7i, T6, T6i, T5, T5i, SL2, 80D, 77D, 700D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 5D, 6D, 7D, 600D, 550D, 200D, 150D, 100D, 1300D, 1400D, 1500D etc.
- Warm Tips: This is a MANUAL FOCUS LENS, NO Electronic Contacts, your camera will not detect the lens when mounted, that’s why it shows “NO LENS ATTACHED”, please switch to MF MODE in order to use this lens correctly.
- Large Aperture with a pleasing bokeh quality to further enhance shallow depth of field images
3. Sigma 16 mm f/1.4 (C) AF DC DN Lens for Canon EF-M X Mount
- Image quality that rivals our art line lenses.
- The stepper motor ensures progressive and quiet autofocus.
- Water and dust proof design.
- Designed to minimise flare and ghost images.
- Made in Japan” with incredible craftsmanship.
- Item Dimensions L x W x H : 9 x 7 x 7 cm
4. Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
- 50 millimeter focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography; Angle of view (horizontal, vertical, diagonal): 40º, 27º,46º.
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 feet (0.35 meter) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Stepping motor (STM) delivers near silent, continuous move Servo AF for movies and smooth AF for stills.
- 80 millimetre effective focal length on APS C cameras, 50 millimetre on full frame cameras.
5. Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard and Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
- Standard focal length 50 millimeter lens is effective in a multitude of shooting situations and ideal for day-to-day shooting.
- Elements/Groups: 7/6, Diaphragm: Blades 8, Filter Thread: Font 58 millimeter.
- An f/1.4 maximum aperture provides clear imaging in low light situations and shallow depth of field
- Ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) operation is fast, smooth and virtually silent
- 2 high-refraction lens elements and new Gaussian optics eliminate astigmatism and suppress astigmatic difference.
- This large aperture standard prime lens has superior peripheral brightness even at the maximum aperture.
- Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups, Filter size: 77 millimeter
- Optimized for Digital – super multi-layer coating minimizes flare and ghosting – a common problem of digital cameras.
- The optimum optical design and molded glass aspherical lens elements provide excellent correction for all types of aberrations, including coma aberration, resulting in superior optical performance.
- The Hypersonic Motor (HSM) ensures silent, high speed auto-focusing as well as full time manual focusing capability.
6. Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens
- Wide angle lens for Canon APS C cameras (equivalent to 38 millimeter on a full frame camera)
- Focal length & maximum aperture: 24 millimeter 1:2.8, maximum magnification of x0.27
- Slimmest and lightest lens of the EF S series
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Full time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in One Shot AF mode
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.16 meters /0.5 feet
- This product is compatible with all non full frame Canon EOS digital SLRs
7. Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera: Getting the Most from Your MILC
8. Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM Lens – 9518B002
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number
- Full-time manual focus permits critical focusing precision, even in AF mode.
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
9. Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished it shows limited or no wear
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90 day warranty
- Fast, f/1.
- Aspherical lens element minimizes coma and other types of lens aberrations, further improving image integrity, Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) enhances light transmission efficiency and offers color consistency and reduced flare, Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus.
- Close focusing to 1 foot for creative perspectives and versatility, Rounded 7-blade diaphragm opening makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural, Accepts 52mm filter attachments.
10. Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Standard Zoom Lens
- 24 70 millimetre focal length, 38.4 112 millimetre equivalent focal length on Canon APS C cameras
- 8 constant maximum aperture; F22 minimum, ring type ultrasonic type AF motor with full time manual focusing.
- 82 millimetre filters, closest focusing distance: 0.38 meter/1.25 feet
- Image Stabilization : No.
- Purchase this product between May 1, 2016 and July 30, 2016 and get 13 months of free damage protection from Canon.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Low Light Canon Lens currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Low Light Canon Lens based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Low Light Canon Lens before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Low Light Canon Lens they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Low Light Canon Lens, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Low Light Canon Lens before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Low Light Canon Lens will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Low Light Canon Lens if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Low Light Canon Lens on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.