Is it important to you to get the Best Low Light Lens Canon available on the market? Then there's no need to search any further. When looking for the best suitable Low Light Lens Canon our buying guide will provide you with all of the information you want. Our information is intended to be used as a starting point for assisting you in making the best decision possible.
Comparison Chart for Best Low Light Lens Canon
45445 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Low Light Lens Canon in this article.
|1||Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM Lens - 9518B002||9.8||Check Price Now|
|2||Lightdow 85mm F1.8 Medium Telephoto Manual Focus Full Frame Portrait Lens for Canon EOS Rebel T8i T7i T7 T6 T3i T2i 4000D 2000D 1300D 850D 800D 600D 550D 90D 80D 77D 70D 50D 6D 5D etc||9.6||Check Price Now|
|3||Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens||9.4||Check Price Now|
|4||Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Standard Zoom Lens||9||Check Price Now|
|5||Sigma 16 mm f/1.4 (C) AF DC DN Lens for Canon EF-M X Mount||9||Check Price Now|
|6||Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard and Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras||8.8||Check Price Now|
|7||Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens||8.6||Check Price Now|
|8||Canon RF50mm F1.8 STM for Canon Full Frame Mirrorless RF Mount Cameras [EOS R||8.6||Check Price Now|
|9||Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras (Renewed)||8.6||Check Price Now|
|10||Canon RF 85mm F2 Macro is STM||8.4||Check Price Now|
1. Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM Lens – 9518B002
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number
- Full-time manual focus permits critical focusing precision, even in AF mode.
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
2. Lightdow 85mm F1.8 Medium Telephoto Manual Focus Full Frame Portrait Lens for Canon EOS Rebel T8i T7i T7 T6 T3i T2i 4000D 2000D 1300D 850D 800D 600D 550D 90D 80D 77D 70D 50D 6D 5D etc
- 8 pieces of circular aperture, smooth and large focus rings internal focusing(IF) hybrid aspherical lenses (H-ASP), ultra multi coating(UMC).
- FULL MANUAL FOCUS OPERATION: require complete manual focus operation on dslr camera to align with lens body, NOT suitable for SLR beginners, recommended for photographers with excellent experience in equipment.
- Compatible with Canon EOS Rebel T7, T7i, T6, T6i, T5, T5i, SL2, 80D, 77D, 700D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 5D, 6D, 7D, 600D, 550D, 200D, 150D, 100D, 1300D, 1400D, 1500D etc.
- Warm Tips: This is a MANUAL FOCUS LENS, NO Electronic Contacts, your camera will not detect the lens when mounted, that’s why it shows “NO LENS ATTACHED”, please switch to MF MODE in order to use this lens correctly.
- Large Aperture with a pleasing bokeh quality to further enhance shallow depth of field images
3. Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
- 50 millimeter focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography; Angle of view (horizontal, vertical, diagonal): 40º, 27º,46º.
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 feet (0.35 meter) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Stepping motor (STM) delivers near silent, continuous move Servo AF for movies and smooth AF for stills.
- 80 millimetre effective focal length on APS C cameras, 50 millimetre on full frame cameras.
4. Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Standard Zoom Lens
- 24 70 millimetre focal length, 38.4 112 millimetre equivalent focal length on Canon APS C cameras
- 8 constant maximum aperture; F22 minimum, ring type ultrasonic type AF motor with full time manual focusing.
- 82 millimetre filters, closest focusing distance: 0.38 meter/1.25 feet
- Image Stabilization : No.
- Purchase this product between May 1, 2016 and July 30, 2016 and get 13 months of free damage protection from Canon.
5. Sigma 16 mm f/1.4 (C) AF DC DN Lens for Canon EF-M X Mount
- Image quality that rivals our art line lenses.
- The stepper motor ensures progressive and quiet autofocus.
- Water and dust proof design.
- Designed to minimise flare and ghost images.
- Made in Japan” with incredible craftsmanship.
- Item Dimensions L x W x H : 9 x 7 x 7 cm
6. Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard and Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
- Standard focal length 50 millimeter lens is effective in a multitude of shooting situations and ideal for day-to-day shooting.
- Elements/Groups: 7/6, Diaphragm: Blades 8, Filter Thread: Font 58 millimeter.
- An f/1.4 maximum aperture provides clear imaging in low light situations and shallow depth of field
- Ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) operation is fast, smooth and virtually silent
- 2 high-refraction lens elements and new Gaussian optics eliminate astigmatism and suppress astigmatic difference.
- This large aperture standard prime lens has superior peripheral brightness even at the maximum aperture.
- Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups, Filter size: 77 millimeter
- Optimized for Digital – super multi-layer coating minimizes flare and ghosting – a common problem of digital cameras.
- The optimum optical design and molded glass aspherical lens elements provide excellent correction for all types of aberrations, including coma aberration, resulting in superior optical performance.
- The Hypersonic Motor (HSM) ensures silent, high speed auto-focusing as well as full time manual focusing capability.
7. Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens
- Wide angle lens for Canon APS C cameras (equivalent to 38 millimeter on a full frame camera)
- Focal length & maximum aperture: 24 millimeter 1:2.8, maximum magnification of x0.27
- Slimmest and lightest lens of the EF S series
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Full time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in One Shot AF mode
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.16 meters /0.5 feet
- This product is compatible with all non full frame Canon EOS digital SLRs
8. Canon RF50mm F1.8 STM for Canon Full Frame Mirrorless RF Mount Cameras [EOS R
- Compact, Lightweight Fixed 50 millimeter Focal Length Lens.
- Large F, 1.8 Aperture for Low-Light Photography and Creative Background Blur
- A Stepping Motor (Gear-Type STM) Provides Smooth and Quiet Continuous AF During Video Recording, As Well As When Shooting Photos.
- Control Ring for Direct Setting Changes
- Optimized Lens Placement and Coatings Help Deliver Outstanding Color Balance, While Minimizing Ghosting and Flare.
- Lens Compatible with the Mirrorless R System (EOS RP, EOS R, EOS R5, or EOS R6)
9. Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished it shows limited or no wear
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90 day warranty
- Fast, f/1.
- Aspherical lens element minimizes coma and other types of lens aberrations, further improving image integrity, Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) enhances light transmission efficiency and offers color consistency and reduced flare, Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus.
- Close focusing to 1 foot for creative perspectives and versatility, Rounded 7-blade diaphragm opening makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural, Accepts 52mm filter attachments.
10. Canon RF 85mm F2 Macro is STM
- Bright f/2 Aperture Mid-telephoto Macro RF Lens with Beautiful Bokeh.
- Maximum Magnification of 0.5x and Minimum Focusing Distance of 1.15 ft.
- Optical Image Stabilization with up to 5 Stops of Shake Correction.
- Hybrid IS Compensates for Angular and Shift Camera Shake during Macro Shooting.
- Control Ring for Direct Setting Changes.
- Lens compatible with Canon Full Frame Mirrorless Cameras (EOS RP, EOS R, EOS R5, EOS R6)
Buyers Guide to Pick the Best Low Light Lens Canon
That information may be obtained from a variety of sources, including buying guides or rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonies from friends or family members, online forums where people discuss their own experiences, explicit product evaluations accessible on the internet, and YouTube channels. Only thorough inquiry can assure that you obtain the proper merchandise.
But it's not always that straightforward, is it? That's why we've taken the effort to compile a list of the Best Low Light Lens Canon items on the market right now on your behalf, so you don't have to. Furthermore, we have created a buying guide for you to study before making your purchase decision.
- Availability - Don't let the product's restricted availability leave you stuck. If this occurs, you will either buy another item or wait for the Low Light Lens Canon to be restocked. Restocking timeframes might range from one day to many months, so try your best to choose something different.
- Different Model - Wanting to buy a certain Low Light Lens Canon but not being able to find it is a well-known difficulty that every shopper has encountered at least once in their life. The causes for this problem vary; simply put, there aren't always enough things accessible for everyone who wants them—that's an unfortunate fact, especially when it comes to items that are currently popular or freshly introduced.
- Incorrect information - You can't believe everything you read on the internet these days; sometimes individuals want to sell a Low Light Lens Canon as much as they want to purchase it. In general, internet reviews are not always reliable because it is impossible to determine what circumstances impacted their evaluations. Significantly good evaluations may have been published by corporate friends or family members, so treat them with a grain of salt—you never know if they're telling the truth or not without third-party peer assessment. On the other hand, you don't want to make a buy exclusively based on unfavorable evaluations. When it comes to this type of stuff, try to remain in the middle—download a couple of good and bad ones so you have more information at your disposal when making your final selection.
- Types - Different items are available for purchase to satisfy the unique demands of people with varying tastes or requirements. Some products, for example, are solely for women, while others are only for males; nevertheless, there are cosmetics that may be used by both genders. The list goes on and on. Before making a purchase, properly investigate the product type to prevent getting anything that will not match your lifestyle or purpose effectively.
We hope we've given you a little more confidence in shopping online than you had before! Before making your final selection, we recommend that you go through our buying guide and choose at least three things from our top list—that way, if anything suddenly comes up and you need to return or exchange it, you won't have to go through the effort of shopping for another product.
Hope this Low Light Lens Canon Reviews helps you find your desired product.