There is no such thing as a standard of quality for all things, which implies that some are far better than others. That is why we recommend that you study multiple evaluations before making any kind of purchasing selection! It would be really beneficial to have a thorough understanding of what other people think of their items by reading many reviews posted by users who have actually purchased them. TCOL squad makes your work a whole lot less difficult. We did the research for you and put up this shopping guide to help you choose the Best Motherboard For I5 6500 on the market today.
Comparison Chart for Best Motherboard For I5 6500
We found 41446 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Motherboard For I5 6500 and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
|1||ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming (WiFi 6) AMD AM4 Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Gaming Motherboard (PCIe 4.0||9.8||Check Price Now|
|2||Intel Core i5-6500 Desktop CPU Processor- SR2L6 (Renewed)||9.6||Check Price Now|
|3||GIGABYTE B450 AORUS PRO Wi-Fi (AMD Ryzen AM4/ATX/M.2 Thermal Guard with Onboard Wi-Fi/HDMI/DVI/USB 3.1 Gen 2/DDR4/Motherboard)||9.6||Check Price Now|
|4||Intel Core i5-9600KF Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.6 GHz Turbo Unlocked Without Processor Graphics LGA1151 300 Series 95W||9.6||Check Price Now|
|5||HP Business Desktop ProDesk 600 G2 Desktop Computer - Intel Core i5 (6th Gen) i5-6500 3.20 GHz - 8 GB DDR4 SDRAM - 256 GB SSD (Renewed)||9.4||Check Price Now|
|6||ASUS Prime B560M-A LGA 1200 (Intel 11th/10th Gen) micro ATX motherboard (PCIe 4.0||9||Check Price Now|
|7||Intel Core i5 6500 3.20 GHz Quad Core Skylake Desktop Processor||8.6||Check Price Now|
|8||Gigabyte LGA1151/ Intel/ H310/ Micro ATX/ DDR4/ HDMI 1.4/ M.2 Motherboard (H310M S2H GSM)||8.6||Check Price Now|
|9||Dell Optiplex 3050 SFF Desktop PC||8.6||Check Price Now|
|10||Intel i3/i5/i7 LGA115x CPU Heatsink and Fan E97379-003||8.4||Check Price Now|
1. ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming (WiFi 6) AMD AM4 Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Gaming Motherboard (PCIe 4.0
- Cutting edge gaming motherboard: with AMD AM4 socket, it is a perfect pairing for Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs.
- Faster memory: 4 memory slots support dual channel DDR4 memory up to 128 GB, with ASUS OptiMem enabling higher memory frequencies and lower latencies.
- Blazing data transmission speeds: Two M.
- High-performance gaming networking: Onboard WiFi 6 (802.
- Optimized thermal solution: Customizable fanless VRM and chipset heatsinks with ASUS Stack Cool 3+ design keep your system running reliably.
2. Intel Core i5-6500 Desktop CPU Processor- SR2L6 (Renewed)
- LGA 1151
- DDR4 & DDR3L Support
- Display Resolution up to 4096×2304
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology
- Compatible with Intel 100 Series Chipset Motherboards
3. GIGABYTE B450 AORUS PRO Wi-Fi (AMD Ryzen AM4/ATX/M.2 Thermal Guard with Onboard Wi-Fi/HDMI/DVI/USB 3.1 Gen 2/DDR4/Motherboard)
- Supports AMD 1st & 2nd generation Ryzen/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega graphics processors
- Dual channel non-ECC unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Intel Ethernet LAN plus Dual band 802.11AC Wi-Fi
- Dual PCIe Gen3 M.2 NVMe with dual thermal guards
- Alc1220 vb enhanced audio with WIMA capacitors.
- RGB Fusion with digital LED & RGB LED headers
- Smart fan 5 with fan stop
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 with USB type C & type A
- Integrated I/O shield of ultra-durable design
- CEC 2019 ready
4. Intel Core i5-9600KF Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.6 GHz Turbo Unlocked Without Processor Graphics LGA1151 300 Series 95W
- 6 Cores/ 6 Threads; Junction Temperature: 100°C
- 3.70 GHz up to 4.60 GHz Max Turbo Frequency/ 9 MB Cache
- Compatible only with Motherboards based on Intel 300 Series Chipsets.Bus Speed:8 GT/s
- Discrete GPU – No Processor Graphics
- Intel Optane Memory Supported
- Max Memory Bandwidth = 41.
5. HP Business Desktop ProDesk 600 G2 Desktop Computer – Intel Core i5 (6th Gen) i5-6500 3.20 GHz – 8 GB DDR4 SDRAM – 256 GB SSD (Renewed)
- Windows 10 Professional
- Intel i5-6500 Quad Core 3.2GHz – 6th Gen i5
- 8GB DDR4 RAM / 256GB SSD
- Gigabit Ethernet – Intel Integrated Video
- USB KB / Mouse included
6. ASUS Prime B560M-A LGA 1200 (Intel 11th/10th Gen) micro ATX motherboard (PCIe 4.0
- Intel LGA 1200 Socket: Designed to unleash the maximum performance of 11th Gen Intel Core processors
- Comprehensive Cooling: Enhanced VRM heatsink, flexible M.
- Enhanced power solution: 8 power stages, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery.
- Boosted Memory Performance: ASUS OptiMem proprietary trace layout allows memory kits to operate at higher frequencies with lower voltages to maximize system performance.
- Ultra Fast Connectivities: PCIe 4.
7. Intel Core i5 6500 3.20 GHz Quad Core Skylake Desktop Processor
- A new level of intelligent performance
- Do more at once
- Speedy content creation
- Get your game on
- 3.20 GHz up to 3.60 GHz Max Turbo Frequency / 6 MB Cache
8. Gigabyte LGA1151/ Intel/ H310/ Micro ATX/ DDR4/ HDMI 1.4/ M.2 Motherboard (H310M S2H GSM)
- Supports 8th Gen Intel Core processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4
- 8-Channel HD audio with High quality Audio Capacitors
- Ultra-fast M.2 with PCIe Gen2 x2 & SATA interface
- Gigabyte exclusive 8118 gaming LAN with bandwidth management
9. Dell Optiplex 3050 SFF Desktop PC
- A Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a manufacturer or specialized third-party seller approved by Amazon.
- Invest in a Optiplex 3050 SFF Desktop Business PC with keyboard and mouse included for a high performance computer for work, home, or school!.
- Intel Core i5-6500 Quad-Core Processor 3.20GHz 6MB CPU, Turbo Up To 3.6GHz
- 16 GB DDR4 PC4-19200 2400MHz Memory
- 512GB Solid State Drive, Windows 10 Pro
10. Intel i3/i5/i7 LGA115x CPU Heatsink and Fan E97379-003
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Motherboard For I5 6500 currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Motherboard For I5 6500 based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Motherboard For I5 6500 before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Motherboard For I5 6500 they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Motherboard For I5 6500, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Motherboard For I5 6500 before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Motherboard For I5 6500 will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Motherboard For I5 6500 if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Motherboard For I5 6500 on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.