Want to buy the Best Multitool For Electricians in the market? You landed in the right place. Our goal is to provide you with helpful information that simplifies your buying decision. We strive for accurate and honest opinions and analysis of the products we review at TCOL. Our research has proven trustworthy and reliable, while our experts provide in-depth analysis of each product we test before writing an objective review. Please check the list of our suggested Best Multitool For Electricians to find the suitable one for your need.
Comparison Chart for Best Multitool For Electricians
Our team scanned 46568 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Multitool For Electricians in this article
|1||Performance Tool W86506 13-in-1 Electrician Multi-Tool||9.8||Check Price Now|
|2||SOG Kilowatt- Electricians Pocket Knife with Wire Stripping Multi-Tool and 3.4 Inch AUS-8 Blade||9.6||Check Price Now|
|3||SOG Multitool - Powerlock Heavy Duty Multitool Pliers||9.4||Check Price Now|
|4||Untwist Tool V2 CAT5e/CAT6 Pair Separator - Quickly & Easily Untwists CAT5e / CAT6 Pairs - Saves Fingers||9.4||Check Price Now|
|5||Klein Tools 1001 Multi Tool||9.2||Check Price Now|
|6||Gerber Gear 22-41830N EAB Pocket Knife||9.2||Check Price Now|
|7||Amazon Basics 10-in-1 Stainless Steel Electrician's Stripping Multitool Safety Lock with Nylon Sheath||8.8||Check Price Now|
|8||Gerber Gear 07400 Needle Nose Pliers Multitool DET Multi-Plier 600 with Blasting Cap Crimper||8.8||Check Price Now|
|9||LEATHERMAN, Skeletool Lightweight Multitool with Combo Knife and Bottle Opener||8.4||Check Price Now|
|10||Gerber Gear 22-01471N Suspension Needle Nose Pliers Multitool Multi-Plier with Nylon Sheath||8.2||Check Price Now|
1. Performance Tool W86506 13-in-1 Electrician Multi-Tool
- All-in-one tool for basic electrical and other general purpose projects
- Durable stainless steel handles
- Spring loaded jaws with swivel lock
- 13 functions in 1 tool – 6 size wire strippers, long nose pliers, wire cutter, 3.
- Strip and cut 10-18 AWG solid wire and stranded and12-20 AWG stranded wire (0.8mm to 2.6mm)
2. SOG Kilowatt- Electricians Pocket Knife with Wire Stripping Multi-Tool and 3.4 Inch AUS-8 Blade
- ELECTRICIAN WIRE STRIPPING KNIFE: This electrician multi tool combines a folding pocket knife with clip and a UTP wire stripper in the handle; a must-have for electricians and contractors.
- 4 INCH AUS-8 STEEL KNIFE BLADE: A satin finish, clip point blade with a laser-etched custom design is handy for a great lineman knife; blade features a laser-etched custom “Kilowatt” design.
- 3-WAY WIRE STRIPPER: This EDC knife has a UTP and wire stripper bar built in the handle that works with 10-22 gauge wire sizes for quick jobs; multi-gauge capability lets you tackle multiple tasks.
- 3 OUNCES W/ GRN HANDLE: Glass-reinforced nylon offers great grip and a nearly indestructible handle for this unique liner lock knife and electrical tool.
- SOG KNIVES FOR LIFE: Take care of your SOG multi tool and we’ll take care of you- SOG tools are built to last, and we consider all repair and replacement requests.
3. SOG Multitool – Powerlock Heavy Duty Multitool Pliers
- 18 STURDY STEEL TOOLS FOR MEN: A solid, dependable tradesman multitool, electrician multitool, or mechanic tools set; multi-purpose tool loadout features pliers, scissors, folding knife, screwdrivers, and 1/4 inch socket driver.
- MULTITOOLS PLIERS W/ POWERFUL GEARS: Handy multitool tackles multiple jobs with multitool pliers, wire stripper and wire crimper tool capabilities; patented Compound Leverage makes cutting and tightening twice as easy.
- GSA-APPROVED 420 STAINLESS TOOLS KIT: Complete tool houses scissors, screwdriver multitool, multitool knife, and wire crimping tool; 1-press PowerLock button locks and releases all tools under the toughest conditions.
- DURABLE BALLISTIC NYLON SHEATH FOR MULTI TOOLS: Large multitool with sheath clips securely onto a belt or pack; keep pliers, scissors, screwdriver, and can opener close at hand with the easy-carry nylon sheath.
- SOG MULTITOOL FOR LIFE: Take care of your SOG multi tool pliers and we’ll take care of you; we consider repairs and replacements for properly maintained SOG multitools and tools for men and women.
4. Untwist Tool V2 CAT5e/CAT6 Pair Separator – Quickly & Easily Untwists CAT5e / CAT6 Pairs – Saves Fingers
- Untwist CAT5E/CAT6 Pairs FAST!
- Saves Your Fingertips on Large Jobs
- Eliminate Damage to Twisted Pair During Separation
- High-Quality Construction
- Untwist Tool Head is Made in the USA
- Simple to Use
5. Klein Tools 1001 Multi Tool
- Wire Strippers with 2 wire cutters; one at tip, the other halfway back near stripping holes double the utility of this tool.
- Multi Tool crimps 7 – 8mm insulated and non-insulated terminals, lugs and splices
- Cleanly shears 4-40, 10-24, 10-32, 8-32 and 6-32 bolts; cuts and strips 8-22 AWG solid and 10-26 AWG stranded wire.
- Pivot nut adjusts tension
- Made in USA
- Full-sized, plastic-covered cushioned handles
- Overall length: 8.5-Inch
6. Gerber Gear 22-41830N EAB Pocket Knife
- Accepts Standard Or Contractor Grade Utility Blade
- Liner Lock Safety
- Pocket Clip Doubles As Money Clip
- Overall Length 4.1-Inch, Closes Length 2.4-Inch
7. Amazon Basics 10-in-1 Stainless Steel Electrician’s Stripping Multitool Safety Lock with Nylon Sheath
- 10-in-1 electrician’s multi-function tool includes wire stripping pliers, medium slotted screwdriver, small slotted screwdriver, Phillips screwdriver, saw, file, knife, serrated blade, can opener, and bottle opener.
- Made of durable stainless steel with an aluminum frame; sleek red finish
- Great for hiking, backpacking, camping, fishing, and other outdoor activities, as well as for survival, emergencies, or around-the-house use.
- Includes a nylon pouch with belt loop for easy hands-free carrying
- Dimensions: 4.1 x 1.8 x 0.6 inches
8. Gerber Gear 07400 Needle Nose Pliers Multitool DET Multi-Plier 600 with Blasting Cap Crimper
- Needlenose pliers with blasting cap crimper
- Wire cutter
- Wire crimper
- RemGrit saw with universal coupler
- Non-reflective black finish
- C4 Punch and blasting cap crimper
- Flick of the wrist, one handed opening pliers
- Components: Needle nose pliers with blasting cap crimper, wire cutter, wire crimper, C4 punch, fine edge knife, remgrit and reg; saw with universal coupler, cross point screwdriver, large flat blade screwdriver, lanyard ring, can opener, file.
- Over all length 6.61-Inch, closed length 5.04-Inch and weight 9-Ounce
9. LEATHERMAN, Skeletool Lightweight Multitool with Combo Knife and Bottle Opener
- Everything you need: A compact 5-ounce multitool with a combo knife, bit driver, pliers and more; Light enough to use as your everyday carry, strong enough to tackle tough jobs.
- 7 tools in 1: Includes a knife, pliers, a large exchangeable bit driver, wire-cutters and a carabiner/bottle opener; Includes an extra bit stored right in the handle.
- Our guarantee: We’re proud to stand behind every product that leaves our factory in Portland, Oregon; That’s why we offer our 25-year warranty, so you can be confident your Leatherman lasts a lifetime.
- One-hand access: Skeletool only requires one hand to open and use all the tools, even the ones that aren’t accessible from the outside; And with a locking blade, you can cut with confidence.
- Always on hand: The Skeletool weighs just 5 ounces and is equipped with a removable pocket clip so it’s always within reach and ready to work.
10. Gerber Gear 22-01471N Suspension Needle Nose Pliers Multitool Multi-Plier with Nylon Sheath
- Gerber multitool features 12 integrated tools with a butterfly design for easy everyday carry
- Lightweight, open frame makes multi tool great for carrying on tool belt or in your pocket
- Easy accessible opening makes tool kit convenient for accessing needle nose pliers, knife, and more
- Included with the multitool is a ballistic nylon sheath for easy transport and secure storage
- Saf.T.Plus locking system is designed to keep the knife edges and tools securely locked in place
Multitool For Electricians Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Multitool For Electricians stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Multitool For Electricians in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Multitool For Electricians for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Multitool For Electricians Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Multitool For Electricians in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Multitool For Electricians currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Multitool For Electricians based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Multitool For Electricians before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Multitool For Electricians they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Multitool For Electricians, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Multitool For Electricians before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Multitool For Electricians will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Multitool For Electricians if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Multitool For Electricians on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.