All items are not made equal, which means that some are far better than others when it comes to quality. That's why we suggest reading Synth Bass Pedal reviews before making any purchase decision whatsoever! It would help get an excellent idea about what other people think of their products by studying several reviews written by consumers who purchased them first hand. TCOL team makes your job easier. We researched for you and created this buying guide to find the Best Synth Bass Pedal available in the market.
Comparison Chart for Best Synth Bass Pedal
We found 71521 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Synth Bass Pedal and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
|1||Portal/Well||9.8||Check Price Now|
|2||BOSS SY-1 Guitar Synthesizer Pedal||9.6||Check Price Now|
|3||BOSS SY-200 Synthesizer Effects Advanced Polyphonic Technology in a Streamlined 200 Series Pedal for Any Guitar or Bass – Full MIDI I/O – 128 Memories – 171 Synth Sounds||9.4||Check Price Now|
|4||Source Audio One Series Aftershock Bass Distortion||9.2||Check Price Now|
|5||MXR M287 Sub Octave Bass Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal||9.2||Check Price Now|
|6||Pop Rock Groove Drum Beat 130 BPM Drum Tracks For Bass Guitar||9.2||Check Price Now|
|7||Source Audio One Series C4 Synth||8.8||Check Price Now|
|8||VALETON EP-2 Passive Volume & Expression Guitar Bass Keyboard Synth Synthesizer Workstation EXP Pedal||8.8||Check Price Now|
|9||BOSS Bass Synthesizer Guitar Pedal||8.8||Check Price Now|
|10||Electro Harmonix Bass Mono Synth Effects Pedal||8.2||Check Price Now|
2. BOSS SY-1 Guitar Synthesizer Pedal
- Authentic BOSS polyphonic guitar Synth in a compact pedal
- No special pickup required—play rich, dynamic Synth tones with any Guitar or bass
- 121 total sounds (11 types and 11 variations), all ready to play with no programming knowledge needed.
- Includes a wide variety of analog-style Synth sounds, from leads, basses, and layered Organs to sweeping pads and arpeggiated sequences.
- Latency-free performance for unrestricted musical expression
3. BOSS SY-200 Synthesizer Effects Advanced Polyphonic Technology in a Streamlined 200 Series Pedal for Any Guitar or Bass – Full MIDI I/O – 128 Memories – 171 Synth Sounds
- Offering a universe of rich, analog-inspired polyphonic tones in a small footprint, the SY-200 makes it simple to weave BOSS’s expressive guitar and bass synth technology into all of your musical journeys.
- Building on the fun, instant-gratification experience of the acclaimed SY-1, the SY-200 features an expanded sound set, more tone-shaping possibilities, and 128 memories for storing your sonic creations.
- Two onboard footswitches provide deep real-time performance control, and you can take things even further with external footswitches, an expression pedal, and MIDI.
- 12 analog-style synth categories with many variations in each (171 sounds total)
- Three adjustable parameters for customizing sounds
- 128 memories for saving and recalling sounds
- Fast sound creation with hands-on controls and large display
- No special pickup required—play rich, dynamic synth tones with any guitar or bass
- Latency-free performance for unrestricted musical expression
- Micro USB jack for firmware updates
4. Source Audio One Series Aftershock Bass Distortion
- 3 Distinct Bass Fuzz Circuits
- USB Programmable
- Universal Bypass
- Expression Control
- Dual Processing
5. MXR M287 Sub Octave Bass Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal
- Combines two switchable fuzz flavors with a growling sub octave signal
- Separate dry volume control ensures clean low end Retention
- Bass and Treble controls allow you to fine-tune your fuzz signal
- Mid level control allows you to boost your clean midrange to cut through the mix
6. Pop Rock Groove Drum Beat 130 BPM Drum Tracks For Bass Guitar
7. Source Audio One Series C4 Synth
- Three styles of flanger including Classic Flange, Thru-Zero Flange, and a highly resonant style of flanger called Shadow Flange.
- Download additional phaser and chorus algorithms or access a deep editing system with the Neuro Mobile App for iOS and Android.
- Pair the Mercury with the Neuro Hub and save up to 128 presets recallable with MIDI program change messages from an external MIDI foot controller.
8. VALETON EP-2 Passive Volume & Expression Guitar Bass Keyboard Synth Synthesizer Workstation EXP Pedal
- Passive Volume Control/Expression Control 2 functions in 1 Pedal
- Automatically Detect the Functionality (Volume or EXP Control)
- Working with Guiar, Bass, Keyboard, Synthesizer, Workstation, Controller, etc.
- Working without Battery or Pedal Power Supply
- Lightweight & Comact Design for easily Taking it Anywhere
9. BOSS Bass Synthesizer Guitar Pedal
- Includes – Owner’s Manual, Mode Label, Dry battery / 9 V type (6LR61)
- 11 DSP variations of Saw, Square, and Pulse synth waves
- Control filter cutoff and LFO rate via optional EV-5 Expression Pedal
- Enhanced Wave Shape Mode provides sharper sounds
- Hold notes with the onboard pedal and jam over the top
- Hand orientation: Right
10. Electro Harmonix Bass Mono Synth Effects Pedal
- Features eleven great sounding, mono synth sounds
- Easy to use controls let you dial in the sound you want quickly
- EXP pedal input for real-time expressive control with your foot
- Create, save and recall eleven user presets, one for each of the eleven synth sounds
- EHX 9.6VDC-200mA power supply included
Synth Bass Pedal Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Synth Bass Pedal stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Synth Bass Pedal in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Synth Bass Pedal for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Synth Bass Pedal Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Synth Bass Pedal in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Synth Bass Pedal currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Synth Bass Pedal based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Synth Bass Pedal before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Synth Bass Pedal they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Synth Bass Pedal, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Synth Bass Pedal before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Synth Bass Pedal will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Synth Bass Pedal if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Synth Bass Pedal on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.