Are you frustrated not finding the Best Tires For Ford Focus? It is a very common problem that most products available in the market are actually not suitable. You need to check, review and then make your decision to avoid any type of hindrance. There are many Best Tires For Ford Focus available in the market but some of them can be pretty expensive while some others may not provide satisfactory results. But this article will tell you how you can easily find the Best Tires For Ford Focus on your own without asking anyone's help.
Comparison Chart for Best Tires For Ford Focus
Our team scanned 33943 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Tires For Ford Focus in this article
|1||Americus touring plus P195/60R15 88V bsw all-season tire||9.6||Check Price Now|
|2||Starfire Solarus AS All-Season 215/55R16XL 97H Tire||9.6||Check Price Now|
|3||Hankook Ventus V2 concept 2 All-Season Radial Tire - 215/55R16 97V||9.2||Check Price Now|
|4||4-Pack DE8T-1A180-AA 315MHz Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Sensor Compatible with Ford F150 C-MAX E150 E250 Edge Escape Expedition Explorer Focus Fusion Mustang Taurus Lincoln Mazda||9.2||Check Price Now|
|5||Starfire WR All-Season 205/50R16 87W Tire||9||Check Price Now|
|6||Firestone Destination X/T All Terrain Tire LT285/65R20 S E||9||Check Price Now|
|7||Road Ready Car Wheel For 2015-2018 Ford Focus 16 Inch 5 Lug Silver Aluminum Rim Fits R16 Tire - Exact OEM Replacement - Full-Size Spare||8.4||Check Price Now|
|8||Set of 4 (FOUR) Fullway HP108 All-Season Performance Radial Tires - 205/50R16 205/50/16 205/50-16 87V Load Range SL 4 Ply BSW Black Side Wall||8.4||Check Price Now|
|9||195/65R15 91H HANKOOK H436 KINERGY GT BW A/S||8.4||Check Price Now|
|10||Falken Ziex ZE950 All-Season Radial Tire - 205/50R16 87V||8.2||Check Price Now|
1. Americus touring plus P195/60R15 88V bsw all-season tire
- Americus touring plus P195/60R15 88V bow all-season tire
2. Starfire Solarus AS All-Season 215/55R16XL 97H Tire
- 50,000 mile warranty
- All-Season Touring Tire
- Ideal for consumers looking for plenty of miles, good traction and fuel economy
- M+S Rated (mud and snow)
- Manufactured by Cooper Tire & Rubber Company
3. Hankook Ventus V2 concept 2 All-Season Radial Tire – 215/55R16 97V
- The Package Height of the Product is 8.9 inches
- The Package Length of the Product is 25.3 inches
- The Package Width of the Product is 25.3 inches
- The Package Weight of the Product is 22.6 pounds
4. 4-Pack DE8T-1A180-AA 315MHz Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Sensor Compatible with Ford F150 C-MAX E150 E250 Edge Escape Expedition Explorer Focus Fusion Mustang Taurus Lincoln Mazda
- APPLICATION】TPS Compatible with Ford 2009-2014 F150, 2012-2018 C-MAX, 2011-2014 E150/ E250/ EDGE, 2011-2017 E350/ E450/ Expedition/ F-350 Super Duty, 2012-2020 Escape, 2011-2015 Explorer, 2011-2016 F-250 Super Duty, 2014-2016 F-450 Super Duty, 11-19 Fiesta/ Flex/ Taurus, 10-19 Focus, 10-18 Fusion, 12 Mustang, 14-22 Transit, 10-22 Transit Connect, 15-20 Transit-150/250/350/350 HD; Lincoln 14-17 CUV, 13-14 Mark LT, 11-17 MKS, 11-20 MKT/Navigator, 11-14 MKX/Nautilus, 10-16 MKZ; Mazda 09-11 Tribute.
- TPMS SENSOR REPLACEMENT PART NUMBER】 9L3T1A180AF, 9L3Z1A189AX, DE8T1A180AA, DR3Z1A189A, ZZDA37140
- PACKAGE INCLUDES】 4pcs x Tire Pressure Monitoring System Sensor (TPMS)
- HIGH PRESSURE&LONG LIFE】This TPMS comes with a special pre-programmed and the same process as OE ensures its reliability and safety.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE】For any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with our Tire Pressure Monitoring System Sensor (TPMS), please feel free to contact us.
5. Starfire WR All-Season 205/50R16 87W Tire
- 40,000 mile warranty
- High Performance All-Season Tire
- Quiet, responsive and comfortable ride
- M+S Rated (mud and snow)
- Manufactured by Cooper Tire & Rubber Company
6. Firestone Destination X/T All Terrain Tire LT285/65R20 S E
- Built Tough To Give You Proven “Anywhere” Traction and Durability You Can Count On
- Dependable Off-Road Traction
- Heavy-Duty Toughness That Lasts
- Built for wet performance and off-road handling, plus 3 peak mountain snowflake certification
- 50,000 mile limited mileage warranty
- Fit Type: Vehicle Specific
- Load Capacity: 3860 Pounds
7. Road Ready Car Wheel For 2015-2018 Ford Focus 16 Inch 5 Lug Silver Aluminum Rim Fits R16 Tire – Exact OEM Replacement – Full-Size Spare
- That Fits: 2015 2016 2017 2018 Ford Focus; Center Cap: Blank Center Cap Included ; OEM Tire Size: 215/55R16 ; Color/Finish: Painted Silver.
- FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH OEM EQUIPMENT – All of our rims come compatible with all factory equipment including TPMS sensors, lug nuts, valve stems, wheel covers, tires, and winter tires.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Engineered to factory specifications, this wheel is easy to install, and we guarantee a direct fit.
- FITS ALL RIM REPLACEMENT NEEDS – Road Ready OEM replacement wheels are perfect for single wheel replacements, full set swaps, or spare rim needs.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE – If the wheel is damaged during shipment, we will ship out a replacement within one business day, hassle-free.
8. Set of 4 (FOUR) Fullway HP108 All-Season Performance Radial Tires – 205/50R16 205/50/16 205/50-16 87V Load Range SL 4 Ply BSW Black Side Wall
- Treadlife: N/A
- Season: All Season
- Performance: Performance
- Car Type: Passenger
- Load Range SL, 4-Ply Rated, 4-PR
9. 195/65R15 91H HANKOOK H436 KINERGY GT BW A/S
- package dimensions :25.1 ” L x 25.1 ” W x 8.0 ” H
- Product type :VEHICLE TIRE
- Wide lateral grooves in the tread to resist hydroplaning which results in better wet handling and braking.
- Four wide circumferential channel grooves to evacuate water efficiently and enhance wet traction
10. Falken Ziex ZE950 All-Season Radial Tire – 205/50R16 87V
- True all-season high performance
- 3D Canyon sipe technology increases edges for ice braking and interlocks under load for better handling and improved wear.
- Wide angled tread slot provides additional snow grip by allowing snow to be packed into the center of the tire.
- Sculptured groove wall provides better snow grip and eliminates rain groove wandering.
- Wide circumferential grooves effectively evacuate water and significantly enhance hydroplaning resistance for outstanding wet handling.
Tires For Ford Focus Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Tires For Ford Focus stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Tires For Ford Focus in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Tires For Ford Focus for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Tires For Ford Focus Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Tires For Ford Focus in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Tires For Ford Focus currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Tires For Ford Focus based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Tires For Ford Focus before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Tires For Ford Focus they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Tires For Ford Focus, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Tires For Ford Focus before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Tires For Ford Focus will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Tires For Ford Focus if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Tires For Ford Focus on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.